Definition of Integrated Marketing Communications
Integrated Marketing Communications alias IMC is defined as the application of brand messaging activities in a consistent manner across traditional as well as non-traditional marketing channels and then utilizing separate promotional procedures to reinforce each other.
IMC consists of various components from the aspects of business as well as marketing. The components are like organizational culture, four Ps of marketing, E-Commerce activities like Social Media or Content Marketing, Sales and Customer Service and even Trade Shows to name a few.
Textbooks on Integrated Marketing Communications
Marketers need to be well aware of traditional, as well as modern modes of marketing communication methods. Hence, they need to refer to the best of textbooks based on the topic of Integrated Marketing Communications, and some details of these textbooks are stated as follows:
- Integrated Marketing Communications: A Primer by Philip J. Kitchen and Patrick de Pelsmacker (Published by Psychology Press – Year 2004).
- Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications 2e by Larry Percy (Published by Routledge – Year 2014).
Examples of Integrated Marketing Communications
Example 1: An interesting example of Integrated Marketing Communications can be its utilization in Search Marketing. Consumers would like to refer to Internet Search Engines like Google and Yahoo for gathering information about a particular product or service. They would refer to some video sites, directories and review sites for gathering information about the brand from whom they will buy something. Marketers thus need to concentrate on these integrated communications between consumer trends and online competition.
Example 2: Another interesting example of Integrated Marketing Communications can be its utilization in Social Media. Nowadays, many business brands convey and market their brand name over Social Media platforms like Facebook, Google+ and digital marketing platforms like YouTube too. Hence, marketers need to concentrate on these integrated communications between consumer online habits and online popular platforms.
How MyAssignmentHelp.com Writers can help regarding Integrated Marketing Communications?
When it comes to a cumbersome marketing topic like Integrated Marketing Communications then, marketing writers at MyAssignementHelp.com services are always ready and happy to provide help to students. Here are some of our helping initiatives in this direction:
- Our marketing writers help students when they get stuck with their essay work or during their dissertation project related to Integrated Marketing Communications Issues like Smart Phone Marketing Growth.
- Our marketing writers even assist students when they face difficulty during their assignment completion or homework related to Integrated Marketing Communications Topics like Aggregation of Services and Information.
Other services provided by MyAssignmentHelp.com students from nations like US, UK and Australia apart from Assignment Topics like Integrated Marketing Communications
Our talented group of professional marketing writers at MyAssignmentHelp.com can even provide other forms of writing services apart from Integrated Marketing Communications topic assistance material. Have a look as follows:
- We provide online assignment help as well as homework help based on Marketing Issues like Online Advertising.
- We even provide custom essay help along with dissertation writing service based on Marketing Topics like Search Engine Marketing.