Definition of Negotiation
Negotiation can be defined as a dialogue technique between two or more persons or business parties that is intended to reach an understanding or to obtain an advantage for a person or a group. It can also be utilized to shape results for satisfying numerous interests.
Negotiation is a process that occurs in daily walks of life like marriage, parenting and daily chores. It even occurs in marketing and trade scenarios like business, government branch offices and legal proceedings.
There are numerous categories of professional negotiators such as Union Negotiators, Brokers and even Legislators.
Textbooks on Negotiation
Negotiation is a tedious technique in marketing that marketers need to grasp upon for cracking business deals or for implementing sales. Hence, marketers can refer to some details of textbooks written on the topic of Negotiation as follows:
- Bargaining for Advantage: Negotiation Strategies for Reasonable People by G. Richard Shell (Published by Penguin – Year 2006).
- Negotiation: Process, Tactics, Theory by David Churchman (Published by University Press of America – Year 1995).
Examples of Negotiation
Example 1: An interesting example of Negotiation can be a process of auction. Here, the system of bidding is designed in order to create competition. When numerous business parties need the same object then, they can be pitted against each other. When people in such a scenario just aim to win by trying to achieve a particular object at any cost then this can lead to inflate the object’s price by a number of times.
Example 2: Another interesting example of Negotiation can be the tactic of deadlines. Here, the other party is provided with a deadline, thus forcing them in order to arrive at a decision. This tactic utilizes time for applying pressure on the other party. The deadlines that are provided can be real or even artificial. This is a pressurizing method of negotiation.
How MyAssignmentHelp.com Writers can help regarding Negotiation?
The subject marketing writers at MyAssignmentHelp.com services are truly professionals when they provide help to students related to a marketing topic like Negotiation. Have a look at some of their helping initiatives as follows:
- Our marketing writers provide help to students when they get stuck with their dissertation project or during their essay work related to Negotiation issues such as Distributive Negotiation.
- Our marketing writers even provide assistance to students at the time of their assignment completion or during their homework related to Negotiation topics such as Integrative Negotiation.
Other services provided by MyAssignmentHelp.com students from nations like US, UK and Australia apart from Assignment Topics like Negotiation
There are numerous other writing services apart from Negotiation topic assistance material that marketing writers at MyAssignmentHelp.com services can provide to students. Some of these services are stated as follows:
- Our marketing writers provide online assignment help as well as homework help to students related to Marketing issues such as Marketing Blogging Policy.
- Our marketing writers even provide essay writing help as well as dissertation writing service to students regarding Marketing topics like Online Brand Ambassadors.