Learn smart - Learn online. Upto 80% off on courses for a limited time. View Courses
Error goes here
Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.
Masters in Management, MMgt
184 - Completed Orders
PhD in Functional Human Biology
529 - Completed Orders
MSc in Medical Technology
798 - Completed Orders
Masters in Human Resource Management (MMgt, HRM)
752 - Completed Orders
Different universities and courses have different kinds of marking schemes so a student can refer to his or her institute’s guidance for their own requirements. A student can still guess his or her grade by following a general marking scheme.
The characteristics of a 1st Class Piece are as follows:-
1. Excellent symbols like Original Argument and Excellent style of presentation.
2. Comprehensive Knowledge of the Subject at hand.
3. Impeccable understanding of debates and subjects.
4. Confidence in the choice and interpreting of materials.
5. Convincing development of an argument that should be logical too.
6. Style of writing should be appropriate to the work level.
7. Expression should be articulate and fluent.
8. References of Academic Materials should be correct.
9. While answering a question, evidence of independent judgment should be reflected.
A 2:1 piece will display most of the following characteristics:-
1. A more developed argument than a 2:2; showing the ability to range over required areas of the subject with acute analysis and evidence that has been applied intelligently.
2. Thorough Knowledge of the subject at hand with few minor errors those are factual.
3. Good understanding of debates and issues at hand.
4. Ability to choose and interpret relevant material.
5. Bonafide development of an argument at hand.
6. Style of writing that should be appropriate to the work level.
7. An expression that is clear.
8. References of Academic Materials that are correctly used.
9. A balanced answer to the question at hand.
A 2:2 piece will display most of the following characteristics:-
1. A considered argument reflecting some advantages and disadvantages along with evidence that is selected with care.
2. Adequate but incomplete knowledge of the subject with some factual errors.
3. Understanding of debates and issues that is satisfactory.
4. Reasonable ability that is flawed to choose and interpret suitable material.
5. Some flaws in the argument’s construction.
6. Style of writing that is not entirely suitable to the work level.
7. An expression that is unclear.
8. References of Academic Materials that are incorrectly used.
9. An incomplete answer to the question at hand.
A piece in this grade band will display most of the following characteristics:-
1. Some signs of relevant evidence being used to face the question, even though treatment may be one-sided.
2. Incomplete knowledge of the subject at hand with some factual errors.
3. Some understanding of the issues at hand.
4. Some difficulty with the choice and interpretation of relevant material.
1. Irrelevant content that is vague and consists of errors.
2. Subject related knowledge that is limited.
3. Factual errors those are significant.
4. Little or Actual understanding of the issues at hand.
5. Severe difficulty in choosing and interpreting material.
6. Incomplete or illogical development of the argument at hand.
7. Style of writing that is not entirely suitable to the work level.
8. A confused or misleading expression.
9. References of Academic Materials that are incorrectly used or not used at all.
10. Too short.
These are some marking schemes according to which a student can plan and write his assignments as essay topics, dissertation proposal writing or any other task.
1. The writers from universities of the UK, Australia and the US at MyAssignmentHelp.com provide students with assignment help as per their institute’s marking scheme.
2. Students are welcome to take essay help from essay experts at Myassignmenthelp.com through 24x7 online chat anytime as per their institute’s marking scheme.
3. Our writers at myassignmenthelp.com are always ready to provide assignment writing help to the students as per the marking scheme their university has decided for their assignments.
"I needed help from assignment writers in my essay assignment as per my institute’s marking scheme. Thanks to the help I got from MyAssignmentHelp.com that today I can flaunt the good marks I have scored in my essay."
Isaac | Australia
"I was seeking dissertation help to complete my dissertation works as per the marking scheme of my institute. The cooperation and help I got from myassignmenthelp.com services through online chat made my task so easy to complete."
Ursula | USA
On APP - grab it while it lasts!
*Offer eligible for first 3 orders ordered through app!
ONLINE TO HELP YOU 24X7
OR GET MONEY BACK!
OUT OF 38983 REVIEWS
Received my assignment before my deadline request, paper was well written. Highly