can't be Wrong!
Get best grade, order now!
16 Best Presentation Software Alternatives to PowerPoint
Whenever we talk about presentations, ‘PowerPoint’ is the first word that comes to mind. This is because most PCs and laptops come with pre-installed Windows Operating System that consists of PowerPoint (here is a sample on operating system). However, there are plenty of alternatives available on the Internet that may help you create better presentations than PowerPoint. In this article, the details of 16 of these alternatives are discussed.
You may have experienced switching between websites, PDF files, video players, music players and slide decks right in the middle of your presentation. It must have been embarrassing, isn’t it? With SildeDog’s interface, you can view all these on one screen and combine all these elements into a single playlist.
- Creates custom playlists for presentation
- Shares slides with your audience in real-time
- Controls your slides remotely from a smartphone, tablet or a PC
- Bring the participants into the discussion via a live chat
- Add polls whenever you want during your presentation
- A separate presenter screen can be viewed that has notes and slide thumbnails
Seamless presentations consisting of multiple media formats can be created with SlideDog
The major disadvantage of SlideDog is that you cannot design the slide content
The paid plans begin at $8.33 per month for a user
Presenters who wish to utilize multiple formats of media.
Keynote is a PowerPoint clone for Apple device users. It allows for functions that are similar to PowerPoint but it is undeniably much easier to use. The iCloud feature is the highlight of this application.
- More than 30 cinematic effects are available for text and objects
- Interactive and animated chart-making is possible
- You can use your iPhone or iPad to view and edit your presentations
- Slides and presentations can be easily shared and collaborated on
- More than 30 polished designs and templates are accessible
- Import and edit PowerPoint files on Keynote or save your Keynote presentations as PowerPoint files
- ‘Magic Move’ transition
- Compatible with PowerPoint
- iCloud feature
- Does not support Visual Basic
- May lose data when attempting to open files in other applications
Free with Apple computers, but $19.99 for other computer users
Apple device users.
This is one for the animators. PowToon is possibly one of the leaders in the ‘Do-It-Yourself’ animation presentation genre of applications. It allows users to create presentations using animations and videos to make these presentations more interesting, engaging and enjoyable.
- Voice-over and music features
- Compatible with any device
- Web-based service
- Create animated presentations with pre-created objects and customized templates
- Free web-based service
- Easy to use
- Great for story-telling
- Paid plans are expensive
- Limited styles available in free mode
- There will be a PowToon watermark on the created work in free mode
It is essentially a free web-based service. Its paid plans begin from $9 per month for a user
- Businesses that wish to create a small product or service video
- Educators (they have a separate application for educators)
Slides.com is a web-service that is cloud-based. It is a presentation software that allows for ease in collaboration with other programs and devices.
- Online cloud-based service that can be accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Can be viewed and edited in mobiles, tablets and laptops
- Presentations are private. Only you can view them or choose to publish them online in the public domain
- Offline accessibility available through easy export of presentations
- Remote accessibility is available
- Live broadcast of presentations to any audience
- Custom CSS editor
- History of revision is available to modify mistakes without making the presentations from scratch
- Remote accessibility
- Revisions are possible
- CSS editor
Less functionality as compared to other applications
Essentially a free service; paid plans begin from $6 a month for a user
Students, teachers and individuals in general.
This application is for creative individuals who want to make a presentation in the genre of real-time story-telling. You can integrate videos, images, live tweets, RSS feeds, audio notes and interactive maps into your presentation to narrate your story in the most effective manner.
- Non-linear presentations can be created. They include multiple layers and sub-presentations
- Access, view and edit your created presentation from any device
- Import PDF and PowerPoint files
- Add live feeds to your presentations
- Embed and share anywhere
Insertion of live feeds and accessibility from any device
Limited layout and design options
Free web-based service
Reporters, educators, students and other creative-minded people.
Prezi is a cloud-based software that is popular for allowing its users to create non-linear presentations. It also pans and zooms a slide to another page without making it seem like the slide has changed.
- Access, view and edit presentations from any device
- Store your presentations in cloud
- Share your presentations and collaborate with others
- Download your presentations for offline use
- Use advanced tools for image editing
- Flexibly manage your privacy settings
Creation of non-linear presentations is easier
- It is not completely customizable
- Can only be used to create non-linear presentations
- Is proven to cause motion sickness in some people
Its paid plans begin at $4.92 per month for a user
Speakers, companies, students and teachers.
Prezentit is yet another web-based application that lets users take control of their presentation’s memory usage and accessibility. It was originally created for computer users in Peru to help them evolve from users of the PC for entertainment to users of the PC for work purposes.
- Web-based application
- The User Interface is one of the best
- Transitions are smooth
- A gallery of background art is available
Smooth transitions and a brilliant User Interface. Shows a lot of potential
- Is not compatible with PowerPoint files and lacks most PowerPoint features
- Still in testing stage.
SlideRocket was purchased by ClearSlide a few years ago. It is a great presentation software that can be used for better sales promotion. They have also heavily invested in their User Interface.
- Import of presentations from anywhere
- Remote accessibility
- Create presentations online
- Easy sharing and collaboration options
- Dynamic presentation with the easy embed feature
- Privacy is protected
- Analysis of presentation effectiveness
- Upload files from any software and file format
- Lively User Interface
- Good for videos and online sharin
A bit expensive and falls short of creative options
Paid plans begin from $12 per month for an individual user
Organizations that have marketing and sales as their objective.
This is a relatively new application that designs your slides for you. The website itself promises its users that they only have to input their content and the website will create and design the slides for them.
- Different content templates for their respective purposes (business, marketing, startups)
- Use CSV data to create charts
- Search and add created images from the gallery within the software
- Access the viewers’ actions for every presentation
- Share and collaborate with other users
- Live chat feature is available to communicate with other users
- Access to numerous icons
- Browse created color palettes
Allows you to focus on your slide’s content and not its design
No animation options
Paid plans begin at $10 per month for a user
People who want to make presentations in a short span.
This software allows businesses and organizations to create custom-branded presentations. It can be classified as a sales enablement tool because sales professionals get flexibility and a host of options when using this software.
- A slide library is present
- Available offline as well
- Is compatible with all devices including PCs and iPads
- Separate applications for every platform (iPad App, Desktop App, Web Viewer)
- URLs can be pasted in tweets, LinkedIn posts, and emails
- Presentation metrics
- Web Meetings feature – Stream full-screen video
- Customized branded presentations
- Web Meeting feature
- Presentation metrics
Analytic platform is not well-established
Contact the site for pricing. Free trial is available without the use of your credit card.
Marketing and sales professionals; Design agencies.
It is an application that is mostly used by sales and marketing representatives to present via any device that they choose. It is a web-based service that is one of the best in broadcasting presentations to a wide audience.
- Cloud storage integration
- Presenting and broadcasting over the Internet
- Sharing and tracking views
- Making annotations on the slides
- Presenter mode
You can access and view your presentations from anywhere
Customization of presentations is not possible.
100MB storage is free. 600MB and 1.1GB is available for $49 and $98 per year respectively.
Individual business owners; Sales and marketing professionals.
12. Haiku Deck
This is a cloud-based presentation software that is considered as the mobile and portable alternative to Powerpoint and Prezi. It offers 35 million stock photos and 27 distinct templates.
- View and edit your slide decks from any mobile device or an iPad
- Availability of templates with strong visuals and big bold text
- Export presentations to PowerPoint, PDF, or Keynote
- Access photos from professional sources like Getty Images and graph creator
- Add full transcript or private talking points slides that have been published
- View slide galleries
- Week’s best slide galleries also available
Visuals and graphics are very strong
Lack of customization options
Paid plans begin from $5 per month for a user.
Salespersons who travel a lot.
Emaze is an easy-to-use presentation software that operates on HTML5. This feature means that it can run on any browser and device, including tablets and Chromebooks.
- The ready-to-use templates enable you to create presentations within minutes
- The automated translation tool lets you share your presentations with anyone in the world
- It is a cloud-based software that enables you to access your presentations from anywhere with an Internet connection
- View and modify your presentations from any device
The creation of sophisticated visualizations with minimal effort is its biggest advantage
Takes up a lot of storage space and is not compatible with older devices
Paid plans begin from $9 per month for a user
People who want to make presentations with easy-to-use 3D templates.
It is a presenter’s tool that allows you to manage many presenters in a large conference. It is most useful in uploading your presentations and organizing conferences.
- Conference planner, player and publisher
- Instant conversion to PDFs
- Supports most presentation formats
- Support for latest VLC, Prezi, Chrome, Adobe Reader, and PowerPoint applications
- Great tool for sharing and organizing content seamlessly
- Free download
Cannot create customized presentations
Free download and updates
Conference leaders and event coordinators.
It is drag-and-drop software that is cloud-based. You can create presentations, info graphics, reports, product demos, visualizations and even resumes. It allows users to create virtually any type of visual presentation.
- Manage your privacy by controlling who can see your projects
- Add interactivity and animation to any element by inserting videos, surveys, call-to-action buttons, quizzes, etc.
- Download presentation as PDF, image or HTML5 to work offline
- Publish and share your presentations anywhere. Just share the presentation URL or embed it into a site
- Access content management and collaboration tools
- Import PowerPoint presentations
- Access the combined statistics of your project views in one place
- Runs on any browser and device since it is HTML5-based
- Generate leads with presentations
- Creation of virtually any visual content
- Addition of audio, animation and full interactivity
Lack of presentation templates
Paid plans begin from $7 per month for a user
Educators, marketers, corporate teams and entrepreneurs.
Kineticast was created mainly for Business-to-Business (B2B) salespersons. It enables them to be more effective in their activities of marketing and sales. The objective of this software is to create personalized messages using slides that are meant for particular prospects.
- Detailed analytics
- Creation of customized messages using slides
- Effective follow-ups
- Great storage
Enables the sales professionals to improve the effectiveness of their sales promotion activities
- Customized presentations are not possible
- Extremely expensive
Paid plans begin from $24 per month for a user
Marketers and Business-to-Business sales professionals
Al these 16 capable alternatives to the Powerpoint application can be used to make presentations livelier and more interactive.
Artificial Intelligence Powered Presentation Software
The Beautiful AI
Slide Design adapts with changing content. Now the slide self designs.
While adding content , the fonts, lining up text boxes or animation features adapt involuntarily.
A wide library of pictures and images
The image library consists of millions of beautiful, free images and icons.
You can know well of beautiful AI from the testimonials of two experts.
“Level of Difficulty:Low (with options for advanced presenters)
Elevator Pitch: Beautiful.ai is smart software that designs your presentations for you in real time.
• It’s 100% free (with options to upgrade down the line)
• It’s easy to learn (just remember to take the tour!) and simple to use
• The built-in “design-a.i.” ensures the entire presentation has a continuous, cohesive design theme and color scheme throughout
• The “smart templates” adapt the layout of each page as you add content, to ensure it looks professional
• The desktop app download allows for offline playback
• There are eight customizable themes to choose from
• You can’t control the exact position of every element in the slide layout
• There is no “blank slate” slide layout; just drag-and-drop smart templates
• You can’t import your own custom templates
MyAssignmenthelp.com creates apt presentations
Using best software and tools
The creation of presentations requires a lot of effort in research, template designing, insertion of image, audio and video etc. Students are often caught up in daily tasks and some are even busy in part-time jobs. They do not get enough time to create the perfect presentation that can get them an ‘A’ grade.
MyAssignmenthelp.com is an online coursework assistance portal that helps such students to create a great presentation. The portal’s experts have years of experience in using software like Powerpoint, Visme, Emaze, Keynote, PowToon, etc. Their methods of slide design, content, media and presentation technique are top-notch and according to the respective University’s guidelines because these experts are affiliated to some of the top Universities in the world.
Students rate this portal’s services highly because of –
- Availability of affordable pricing scheme with discounts
- Customized work delivered well within the set deadline
- 100 percent plagiarism-free content
- Easy payment process through PayPal accounts.
Captivate your audience with the portal’s custom-made presentations.