can't be Wrong!
Get best grade, order now!
How to Use Facebook for Education and Teamwork?
The brainchild of Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook is way more than a mere social media platform for fancy status updates. The role and significance of Facebook is spread across different domains such as business, digital marketing and of course education.
And when it comes to modern-day learning or digitised education, you cannot afford to overlook the aspect of Facebook, fostering modern solutions to modern-day academic problems. For instance, you don’t need to wait for your private tutor for an entire day. If you are stuck with a question, simply talk about the assignment on Facebook, and allow its crowd to send across helpful solutions in no time.
Isn’t it amazing? It surely is. Well, there’s more to it. Read this blog to unfold various ways one can implement in order to utilise the potential of Facebook in education and team building.
Enrich your knowledge bank with Facebook-led education initiatives
Reportedly, there are several education initiatives led by Facebook these days. Prospective candidates can enrol themselves and be a part of such programs. Academic learning powered by industry insights and sessions conducted by eminent academicians and practitioners is something you shouldn’t miss out on.
TechStart: This is one platform that fosters digitised learning for the students of computer science. Powered by Facebook, the initiative allows students from all academic standards get the hang of interactive learning. It works collaboratively with public schools to connect students to the world of technology and technological innovations.
Click on this link to know about enrolment procedures and for further queries.
Engineer for the Week: This is a three-week long initiative that deals with extracurricular programs for children aged 13 years and above. Aspiring engineers can start building skills and technical proficiency at an early stage. The Engineer for the Week initiative allows students to hone computer engineering skills amidst a myriad of possibilities to explore.
Here’s the link you may consider visiting for more information on enrolment and learning.
Oculus NextGen: This is yet another Facebook-led initiative designed and aimed to provide universities and colleges with VR (Virtual Reality) workshops, an overview and introduction to the world of VR industry and more.
In case you need to get further information, click on this link to know more.
You can import your class assignments and blogs to Facebook
Did you know Facebook can actually prove to be one effective and resourceful platform for students willing to gain and share blogging knowledge and assignment feedbacks? If you are an active blogger who has a dedicated website, then link it up with your Facebook account for better exposure and proactive feedback.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Access your profile by clicking your name and profile picture in the top menu bar.
- Now go to the “About” tab, and click on the “Contact and Basic Info” tab from the left panel.
- Select the “add website” link to add your blog website.
In case you have a blog link to add, and you still wish to share assignments and essays on Facebook for reviews from a larger group of audience, then create a page.
- Visit www.Facebook.com, go to “Pages” and click on “Create”.
- Now choose a page type.
- Once you are done defining the page type, fill out every other necessary information.
- Click “Continue” and follow other on-screen instructions as displayed.
However, you should maintain consistency in the matter of sharing blogs. You must be visible to the prospective crowd on Facebook for a seamless accumulation of feedback throughout the academic year.
You can trust Facebook as a reliable platform for firsthand research
Are you aware of the fact that Facebook is currently home to 2.14 billion users worldwide? So, we can safely assume that the social networking platform will serve the purpose of conducting firsthand academic research. This is will provide an individual with knowledge and suggestions extracted from multiple users, academic community pages and the likes. For your information, the American Psychological Association (APA) has already identified Facebook as a research tool.
Here’s how students can utilise its benefits to the fullest.
- Be an active member of educational communities on Facebook such as the National Association for the Education of Young Children, Edutopia, Education Week and more. Both students and educators can keep themselves updated with research topic, materials and knowledge extracted from a plethora of archives and researchers.
- Be an active community member of the Yale University Page and Kenyon College community page on Facebook. You can access these platforms on the go, and extract useful information and research data findings related to different topics and dissertation subject matters.
To Wrap Up
Now that you have got the hang of how to use Facebook as an effective research platform for collaborative education and learning, here are few more activities for you to carry out.
- Follow professors, mentors and eminent academicians from your institution and other universities on Facebook.
- Collaborate with famous academic bloggers on Facebook to share and develop ideas across all domains.
- If you are a student of Political Science, follow politicians on global, local or national scale and keep track of the latest updates from their desk. You may incorporate the same in your research work and assignments.
- If your school has a dedicated Facebook page, stay updated with its notifications, collaborate, and share knowledge with other members. You can also help others with answers to the queries they wish to resolve.
- Get involved in interactive activities. Interactive Facebook assignment helps in idea development and knowledge enrichment.
- For example, if you have recently visited Zoological Museum with your classmates, upload photos, write shareable travel blogs or short Facebook essays.
MyAssignmenthelp.com Sends across Customised Papers On Time
Are you looking for an answer to your question on Facebook? Are you on the lookout for customised solutions to an overly intricate essay question? No worries. Here’s MyAssignmenthelp.com, available round the clock to back you up with 100% tailor-made solutions on the go.
From sending across non-plagiarised solutions to research essays and coursework to helping students with homework papers on different subjects; we are committed to assisting you with comprehensive solutions.
We have a pool of committed proofreaders and editors, available round the clock to check and validate all copies prior to mailing them across. In addition to it, MyAssignmenthelp.com in its constant endeavour to embrace excellence, offers resourceful tools for the students to access for free.
So, connect with us right away, and take home brilliantly composed assignments on each of the mentioned subjects and beyond:
- Computer Science
So without further ado, get in touch with us right away, specify your requirements and pay us via secured gateways like PayPal, debit/credit cards and online banking. We shall deliver error-free academic papers, much ahead of the deadline.