Definition of Mass Media
Mass Media can be defined as diversified media based technologies that are aimed to reach a huge target audience through mass communication. There are various categories of technologies through which this communication takes place. The companies that control mass communication technologies like newspapers, news channels and news websites are also known as Mass Media.
The main aims of Mass Media operations apart from just news broadcasting can be stated as follows:
- Advocacy is one aim regarding social and business related concerns. It can include mass communication through platforms like Advertising, Public Relations and Marketing.
- Entertainment is another aim to be achieved through performances like Acting and Music Shows. Now even tools like video games and computer games are part of these performances.
- Emergency Alerts are also an important aim of mass media to communicate political propaganda directly or indirectly to the people.
Textbooks on Mass Media
Mass Media has become an essential form of marketing technique for marketers to publicize their brand among a huge target audience within the shortest span of time. Hence, marketers can refer to relevant textbooks on Mass Media for utilizing this platform to the fullest, and some details of such textbooks are as follows:
- Mass Media: A Bibliography with Indexes edited by James B. Martin (Published by Nova Publishers – Year 2002).
- Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media by Noam Chomsky and Edward S Herman (Published by Random House – Year 2010).
Examples of Mass Media
Example 1: An interesting example of Mass Media can be the procedure of broadcast. This procedure consists of a schedule that is sequencing of content. Programs related to television and radios are distributed via radio broadcasting over frequency bands that are regulated at a high level by Communications Commission of any particular nation. Such regulation should include determination of the width regarding bands, range, licensing and other related factors.
Example 2: Another interesting example of Mass Media can be the medium of Films. In this medium, films are produced by recording various objects and people with cameras. They are even produced by utilizing animation techniques and special effects. Films consist of individual frames, and they are shown in succession rapidly in order to provide the illusion of motion to the user. Films are considered to be a crucial form of art by many people as it entertains as well as educates the audiences.
How MyAssignmentHelp.com Writers can help regarding Mass Media?
The talented writers at MyAssignmentHelp.com are experts in providing help to students when it comes to a trendy topic like Mass Media. Here are some of our writers’ assistance measures:
- Our marketing writers help students in case of assignment completion or dissertation project based upon Marketing Issues like Broadcasting.
- Our marketing writers even assist students in case of essay task or homework based upon Marketing Topics like Announcements.
Other services provided by MyAssignmentHelp.com students from nations like US, UK and Australia apart from Assignment Topics like Mass Media
There are numerous other writing services apart from Mass Media topic material that marketing writers at MyAssignmentHelp.com can provide to students. They are stated as follows:
- We provide assistance in essay writing and online assignment help regarding Marketing Issues like Online Network Marketing.
- We provide help through dissertation writing service and homework help regarding Marketing Topics like Online Newspapers.