Definition of Multistage Sampling
Multistage Sampling is defined as a tedious format of Cluster Sampling. Cluster Sampling can be stated as a kind of sampling that involves of dividing the population into numerous clusters. After that, one or more clusters are chosen randomly, and everyone within the chosen cluster is considered for sampling.
The usage of all the sample elements within each one of the selected clusters can be prohibitively expensive or even unnecessary. As per such circumstances, Multistage Cluster Sampling turns extremely beneficial. Instead of utilizing all the elements contained within the selected clusters, the researcher selects elements in a random manner from each of the cluster. The first stage over here is the construction of clusters. The decision of what elements will be utilized within the cluster becomes the second stage. This methodology of Multistage Clustering is frequently utilized when a complete list consisting of all members belonging to the population does not exist and turns inappropriate.
Textbooks on Multistage Sampling
Since Multistage Sampling is viewed as a complex and tough process in Quantitative Marketing Research, then marketers need to refer to the best of textbooks based on this topic. Here are the details of some textbooks that are written on Multistage Sampling:
- Prediction theory approach to multistage sampling when cluster sizes are unknown by Betty Jo Cohen (Published by UCLA – Year 1984).
- The Practice of Social Research by Earl Babbie (Published by Cengage Learning – Year 2012).
Examples of Multistage Sampling
Example 1: An interesting example of Multistage Sampling can be its utilization in terms of cost and speed at which surveys can be carried out. Multistage Samplings can be at an advantage over other kinds of Sampling Techniques like Stratified Sampling. Marketers can utilize this Sampling technique for speeding up their surveys and saving on the costs involved in these exercises.
Example 2: Another interesting example of Multistage Sampling can be its utilization in providing the convenience of searching out the survey sample. It is utilized most often by many marketers due to its accuracy than other sampling techniques like Cluster Sampling regarding the same sample size.
How MyAssignmentHelp.com Writers can help regarding Multistage Sampling?
The subject marketing writers at MyAssignmentHelp.com services can help students in any writing task that is related to the tedious topic of Multistage Sampling. Here are some help services that our professional writers can provide:
- We can provide help to students in their assignment task as well as their essay completion that is based upon Multistage Sampling Issues like Clusters.
- We can even help students during their dissertation project or at the time of their homework that is based upon Multistage Sampling Topics like Sample Size.
Other services provided by MyAssignmentHelp.com students from nations like US, UK and Australia apart from Assignment Topics like Multistage Sampling
There are numerous other writing services that our team of talented professional marketing writers at MyAssignmentHelp.com can provide to students:
- We can provide essay writing help or even online assignment help regarding Marketing Issues like Online Research on Email Marketing.
- We even provide homework help or dissertation writing service regarding Marketing Topics like Agricultural Marketing.