can't be Wrong!
Get best grade, order now!
10 Tips for Motivation, Stress and Time Management
Let’s once again remind you a much repeated phrase: ‘Time is money’. Yes, time is limited and we all have to make the most of it. But people usually get stressed when the situation to effectively manage time comes. first thing that people crave for most under these circumstances is motivation.
Interrelation between motivation, time management and stress
Motivation, stress, time and change management are three significant components of human existence. This is not only about academic life; every sector of life is influenced by these three factors. When you engage yourself in a task, you first have to estimate how much time you should dedicate to it. If you don’t achieve the desired target, you will end up with a stressed situation. Under mental pressure, you will want someone or something to inspire you so that you can complete or re-do the unfinished task.
In academic life, students majorly feel the need for motivation and encouragement. The reason is they have to steer themselves toward the goals all the time by managing time effectively. If they fail, it leads to more frustration and stressful life. No one wants to have a disturbed physical and mental life. So to save you from this situation, our experts have prepared 10 useful tips on motivation, stress, time and change management.
10 Effective Tips for Motivation
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” — Helen Keller
This is true for everyone. Staying optimistic definitely can get you more confidence and positivity. So here are 10 tips to stay optimistic throughout the course of life.
- Keep imagining:Imagination can turn into reality. You never know. So keep thinking about an individual situation with love, joy and happiness over and again. You have to gain faith in this situation. Don’t let contradictory thoughts enter your mind.
- Incentivize yourself:Treat yourself with favorite book, food or clothes. Schedule something nice after taking classes or work. Meet your friends, do a little workout or watch your favorite or a recent movie. Remind yourself that these are better than the guilt of calling in sick or the awkward excuses that need to be made.
- Harness the speed:You know we can’t run full speed every day. Some days you require the autopilot. So at times, just lieback and listen attentively and reflectively to what your classmates and colleagues have to say. Running in at a slower pace sometimes can provide you with a better perspective.
- Get an attitude:Are you a great writer? Artistic? Or a tech whiz? Maybe good at interacting with people? Many people have special talent in one particular area, so they enjoy doing work related to that area.Involve yourself in what you love. Just pick one area and be serious about. This mantra will definitely refresh you.
- Turn on the competition:Many people suffer from inferiority complex that they are at a disadvantage than other students. But you can turn things around by getting a competitive attitude. Think of every project as a challenge and set out to do your assignment better than anybody else.
- Focus on high-impact activities:Make a list to get an overall picture of your workload before you start to tackle any of it. Plan your assignment in order of complexity. Rearrange your time and devote more energy towards those that have the greatest impact on your academic and work life.
- Find a social network:Get help from the people around you. The mentors can be teachers or family friends who give you guidance and help you develop skills. You can also reach out to friends and peers who can motivate you by listening and sharing ideas.
- Develop inner-strength:Self-discipline can be a powerful engine of your boat when you are letting the waves and currents take you wherever they please. You will be capable of navigating your boat wherever you want.
- Don’t give up: Never lose hope, no matter how bleak things look. Hope is the only thing that can pull you out of the miserable situation. It is a ladder to reach your dreams and expectations. Positive thinking is the way to get positive results. It also makes you aware of the opportunities ahead of you.
- Be focused: With focused and clear goals and the use of visualizations and affirmations, you will get where you want. Only strong belief and determination can help you to make necessary changes in your life.
Some other motivation techniques include
- Starting small if big leads to procrastination
- Look at mirror and say ‘ I performed great’
- Play music that energizes you.
- Take failures in a sporting manner
- Try to remind yourself of the best things in your life
- Make you goals rational
10 top tips to avoid stress
“Getting stress out of your life takes more than prayer alone. You must take action to make changes and stop doing whatever is causing the stress. You can learn to calm down in the way you handle things.”
Yes, you need to adapt some ways to handle stress in your life.
Stress usually follows this kind of curve in your life and affects your performance, concentration and anxiety.
To help you defeat this everyday killer, we present top 10 practical tips that can help you to fight stress in your life.
- Eat healthy and think healthy: Consuming improper diet can also be the cause of stress levels. Using sugary and fatty snacks will not keep you healthy. There is healthy food that is known to reduce the symptoms of stress.
- Start laughing: Why? Because laughter releases endorphins (a group of hormones secreted within the brain and nervous system and having a number of physiological functions) that improve the mood. It also decreases the level of stress-causing hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. So you know what to do.
- Stress manager tea:According to a study published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, tea has positive effects on elderly people with depression. The reason is green tea has less than half the caffeine of coffee and contains healthy antioxidants as well as theanine (an amino acid that has a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system).
Biological interpretation of stress
Under stress, lot of free radicals called stress radicals generate in your body owing to improper breathing, headaches, insomnia, depression and malfunctioning physiological system. This causes you to age quickly and have various stress related diseases. The best way is to give your body a daily dose of antioxidants. Antioxidants are scavengers of stress radicals or better say fighters against stress. Green Tea and Green Vegetables are one of the best source of antioxidants. So a hectic student life with mounting academic stress must be complemented with cups of green tea and lots of fresh veggies.
- Try meditation:From the ancient ages, meditation is suggested to provide immediate relief. From yoga and tai chi to meditation and pilates, these systems of mindfulness engage you in physical and mental exercises that prevent stress from becoming a problem in the first place.
- Sleep well:Everybody is aware of the facts that stress can take place due to insufficient sleep. So it is advisable that you get seven to eight hours sleep. Getting satisfactory sleep must be the most effective stress buster on your list.
- Take a deep breath: It probably sounds like cliché, but it can be more convincing than you think. Buddhist monks practice deliberate breathing during meditation. What you can do is sit up on your chair with your feet flat on the floor and hands on top of your knees. Breathe in and out slowly and deeply, concentrating on lungs as they expand fully in your chest.
- Listen to music:Listening to music can have a tremendously relaxing effect on your minds and bodies, especially slow classical music. This type of music has the capability to slow down your pulse and heart rate, lower your blood pressure and decrease the levels of stress hormones.
- Express feelings:There are people who feel incapable of sharing their feelings with other. But remember expressing feelings help you to shed your worries in some way or the other. So if you are incapable of communicating your feelings, you should join a support network or write a journal, poem.
- Accepting things:You need to accept that changing a difficult situation isn’t always possible. There is no point in fighting a situation where you don’t have any control; rather you need to focus on the things you have control. This will definitely save you from anxiety and awful situations.
- Take one step at time:Switching from one task to another can cause wastage of time and decrease in productivity. Make a list and prioritize the things you need to get done. Start an assignment only after you have completed an earlier one.
10 fruitful tips on time management
“How did it get so late so soon?”– Dr. Seuss
Is it not the question you ask yourself every time when engaged in a task? Without time management plans and actions, you will always face time constraints. So here are 10 useful tips to make you proficient with time management theories.
- Question yourself:When your friends ask you to join them, you talk about not having enough time and crib. Rather than complaining to yourself, think about what you will do if you have enough time. Ask yourself, ‘What am I exactly doing now?’
- Create a daily plan:Maintain a planner where you write the plans for the day. Do it in the morning or even better, the night before you sleep. This will give you a good overview of how the day will pan out. This way, you won’t get caught off guard.
- Don’t think of the totality of your do-list:One of the effective ways to overwhelm yourself is to think about massive work to-do list. You need to understand no amount of thought will make it shorter. But instead of that you can focus on one task before you take up another one.
- Know the deadlines:Once you get an idea about the deadlines, mark those dates clearly in your calendar or organizer. This way, you can calculate when you should finish them and you will not miss your deadlines.
- Focus and prioritize:Since you cannot do everything at time; you need to stop multi-tasking. So close off all tabs that you are not using. Prioritize your work and focus on the most significant one.
- Practice the 4Ds:We receive a dozen of emails daily and making the decision of opening an e-mail is crucial. To manage time effectively, Donaldson-Feilder suggests practicing the 4Ds of decision-making which are:
- Delete – Half of the emails you get can probably be removed immediately
- Do – If the email is important, revert it quickly
- Delegate – If the email can be best dealt with by someone else, convey it
- Defer – Set aside time for emails that require longer actions
- Think before not after:Take five minutes before every task to decide what results you want to attain. This will help you to taste success. Sit down and plan the way ahead.
- Learn to say ‘no’:Keep yourself from making a lot of time commitments. At some point, you need to learn to decline opportunities. Your objectives should be based on those commitments that you know you can accomplish and you truly care about.
- Do related tasks:Let’s say you have to do two PowerPoint presentations and two assignments on programming. Approaching the task in whatever way you feel like is absolutely no-no for you. It is advisable that you group the ‘liked’ tasks and do them consecutively.
- Auditing:At the weekends, invest some time in auditing and look at exactly where your time is getting exhausted. Try to notice where you spend your time on regular weekdays. Come up with some innovative ideas on how you can use time at its best.
One of the most effective way includes arranging all the tasks according to the priority grid shown below:
Be open to opportunities, know yourself better and embrace your passions. Only this way, your work will be more enjoyable and you will achieve goals within the shortest possible time limit.
Get A-Grade worth assignment solutions with Myassignmenthelp.com
Have you invested long hours in assignment writing, but still unable to attain the desired grades? Let us help you to get A+ grade that you deserve. Our experts promise you to provide top quality online assignment help. No matter you are undergraduate, post-graduate or Ph.D. level student, your worries will be relieved by our professional writers and experts. Their areas are not limited to Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Computer Science, Management, Accounting and Economics, but every subject that top universities in the world offers in its coursework. If you need professional help on assignment writing, you can avail our services by following three simple steps:
- Log onto our website and fill up the online form by giving up the assignment requirements and personal details.
- Make the due payment
- Wait for the completed assignment to arrive straight into your mail inbox
This is as simple as it sounds! So call our 24×7 customer support team now to get 100 percent plagiarism-free customized essays, dissertations, term paper, research proposals, thesis and case studies writing at very inexpensive rates.