can't be Wrong!
Get best grade, order now!
10 Top Rules to Improve Your Assignment
You are disappointed with your last assignment’s grade and wondering what went wrong. Well, you are not alone. There are several students like you who do not know the art of assignment writing properly. Survey reports reveal the fact that students tend to do the same kind of mistakes when it comes to answering hypothetical questions. To avoid this, you need to know the correct ways to improve your assignment.
Ten best ways to improve your assignment
Here is a set of rules that can help you improve your assignment writing skills and ensure higher grades.
1. Make sure you have essentials:
Assignment work is all about expressing your thoughts and ideas in a written manner. And to successfully express the ideas, you need to have the right skills at your disposal. You need to pay attention to the practicalities of locating relevant material, researching information and analyzing in order to extract what is relevant to your purpose.
2. Read with understanding:
3. Use library as source:
- Quiet study area
- Group work areas where you can have discussions
- Photocopies and printers
- Computer facilities along with wireless network
- Online catalogue access
- Support expert staff, both in person or via the library website
4. Create notes from later references:
- Frame an overview of the subject
- Analyze a problem
- Extract logic of the argument
- Compare different viewpoints
- Borrow quotes
- Record the full details of the source, author surname and initials, title in full with chapter and pages, date of publication and publisher and place of publication
5. Think critically:
To develop skills of assignment writing, critical thinking ranks tops on the essential list. Specialists believe that critical thinking can be acquired through practice. Benjamin Bloom, a famous educational psychologist, identified six steps to learning and thinking which are —
6. Master the structure:
Regardless of the type of assignment you are working upon, you have to produce the writing on the basis of a standard format. A standard format is —
- The general idea (the introduction)
- The specific explanation (the main body)
- Back to the general idea (the conclusion)
7. Outline is must:
Once you have gathered your material, you need to think about how you are going to respond to the writing task. So you need to make an outline of your work, Outlining involves —
- Identifying the keywords in your text
- Adopting a structural approach
- Expand what you have planned already (the outline)
8. Adopt appropriate language:
You need to follow an academic style in your assignment. Here are some tips to elevate the quality of your writing —
- Avoid using personal pronouns (I/me/one)
- Use appropriate tense
- Try to write in plain English
- Use appropriate vocabulary and think carefully before making choice of words
9. Create effective sentence and paragraphs:
You have to remember that academic writing does not mean constructing long sentences with impressive sounding ‘big’ words. Usually, short sentences make more impact than longer ones because they are brief and simple. So try to express your thoughts in smaller and short sentences.
10. Improve your grammar:
You need to get your grammar right because it is an integral and ‘expected part’ of academic writing. Without grammar, your sentence will not make any sense.
These 10 guidelines can definitely help you to improve your skills in assignment writing and present a good quality assignment in front of your examiner.
How MyAssignmenthelp.com can help you in writing an effective assignment?
MyAssignmenthelp.com has a highly efficient team of professionals who have expertise as well as experience to write any form of assignment like essays, dissertations, thesis and term-papers on any topic and subject. You can be assured of a custom paper written in a high-quality, well-informed and well-structured manner and delivered to your mailbox within the deadline. All you need to do is contact our customer support executives, who are available 24×7, and tell them your requirements and referencing style.