Hyperbole statements are generally used to convey an exaggerated form of an idea. It is used to express the writers' emotions, which is not supposed to be taken literally. It creates a heightened effect that adds depth to the topic or situation without it sounding real.
A typical hyperbole definition would be “exaggerating something to the point which is either entertaining or portrays the intention of the character or writer". It is a satirical form of writing which is used theatrically. Hyperbole statement is not figurative language, but if used effectively, it could be a catchy phrase and relatable for readers. You can get writing service from Myassignmenthelp.com.
50 + Hyperbole Examples to add to your paper
Writers use Hyperbole in poems and books to evoke a particular emotion in a person. It can be used in an exaggerated way to emphasize the point. It can make things sound dramatic and much more extra than they are.
Some of the everyday used hyperbole examples are:-
- Her skin is as smooth as butter
- The sky looks blue like the sea.
- There is enough money to feed my four generations
- She is running faster than the wind
- That man is as tall as the tree
- He is as skinny as a noodle
- There could be no worse day than this
- I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.
- The vending machine is the only machine I like for my body.
- My heart says pizza, but my jeans say diet.
- She is sleeping like a baby.
- I am so hungry I can eat a bull.
- This actor is the best in the decade, and no one can act like him.
- My mom will kill me when she comes home
- Your brain is the size of a rice grain
- My head feels like it is spinning
- My head hurts so bad it feels like it will fall off
- Feels like good days are never coming
- I have watched this movie a million times
- He is stronger than an iron
- He is my guardian angel
- I am drowning in tears
- The leaves are dancing with the wind
- He is going to die of embarrassment
- I slept like a horse night
- You’re as light as a feather
- These high heels are killing me to death
- I am drowning in my work
- He is as slow as a turtle
- It's like a tornado outside
- It was the easiest exam of my life
- He drives faster than a bullet
- She has made enough food to feed an entire army
- I love you to the moon and back
- Cry me a river. I still won't come back.
- I would have come back, but you have burned all the bridges
- I would move mountains to get a break right now
- The whole world is looking at me
- If you are telling the truth, then pigs can fly too
- If I eat that, my tongue will fall off
- His breath can kill an elephant
- The BBQ chicken wings are so hot that my ears are smoking.
- She is on cloud nine right now.
- Her soul is so determined she has fireworks in her eyes
- I have millions of things to do today.
- It’s raining cats and dogs.
- My parents are going to kill me if they find out.
- Our dream car cost us an arm and a leg.
- It's so hot outside that you can fry an egg on the sidewalk
- The movie was so dull, and it went forever.
- He is so sweet that you could get a cavity from him.
- I can die of excitement.
- Her career is going to be as high as Burj Kalifa.
- It took forever for them to find you.
- He was so angry he knocked him out of the park
- I am as thirsty as a camel
- It's been raining forever.
- I thought this class would never end
- It is the best day of my entire life
- I have read that book a thousand times
- Feels like we would never reach there
- He eats like a bird
- I am not lazy; I like to chill
- If plan A does not work, then there are 25 letters in the alphabet
- If I can't have it, I will die
- His grandfather is older than hills
- It is so cold that even polar bears would be wearing jackets.
- It can’t get better than this
- She got the best of both worlds
- She is more beautiful than the stars in the sky and the waters in the ocean.
- This dog is the cutest thing ever.
These are how a good example of Hyperbole would be. However, these are primarily for general speaking and writing. if you are wondering what Hyperbole in literature is, then connect with us, as we have professional assignment writers who are experts in adding hyperbole statements in the literature.
Looking for writers for your paper
We have the best experts
We understand that different papers have different requirements. Hyperbole is often confused with overstatement, but Hyperbole is so much more than that. So, if you do not have proper knowledge on how to insert it in your paper. Grammar checker is a good tool to check the grammar of your sentences. Then you can take help from us. Some of our unique features include:-
- High quality paper
- Personalized writing based on topic
- Prioritizing customer requirements
- Following guidelines
- No plagiarism
- Free revises
- Sample papers for future references
- 24/7 customer support
- On-time delivery
- Affordable rates
If you have any further queries, then feel free to connect with us. We provide our services globally, and no student is disappointed by our work.