1. Create a global variable called lotto that is initialized to 0.
2. When the Generate Number button is pressed, a function should generate a random 2-digit number andset the lotto global variable to be this number.
3. When the Check My Numbers button is pressed, a function should check to see if the number entered bythe user is valid and if it is a winner.
• The number is valid if it is a 2-digit number
• The number is a winner in the following three scenarios:
• If it matches the lotto number in the exact order, the award is $10,000.
• If both digits in the user input match both digits in the lottery number, but out of order, theaward is $3,000.
• If one digit in the user input matches a digit in the lottery number, the award is $1,000