Section Views and Cross-Hatching
1. How to create section views A to D for the following four objects. The section view must follow the annotated cutting plane.
2. How to fill in all cut areas with cross-hatching.
3. All drawings should be made with a 1:1 scale.
4. All objects are shown as dimensioned 3D renderings with a corresponding top view illustrating the section view cutting plane. Assume all dimensions are in millimetres.
Show centre lines as required.
1. Do not show any hidden lines.
2. Please put your name and student number in the finished drawing.
3. Save your drawing file as do not forget to backup your drawing.
4. Submit your dxf file into the requisite Blackboard submission link.
How to Create Multiview drawings in Qcad for the following four objects.
How to use a QCAD dxf with metric units, preferably millimetres (mm). The section view must follow the annotated cutting plane.
Show all five objects in a single QCAD dxf file.
Use a scale of 1:1.
How to use the QCAD text tool to write your name and student number on your drawing.
Submit your finished drawing file on Blackboard.