Analyse organisational and management processes
1.Analyse organisational and management processes.
2.Analyse, critically appraise and perform complex project decision-making and associated risk management in construction project management.
3.Appraise professional ethics and apply ethical values to situations and choices.
Theories of leadership and motivation in the context of the role of construction industry executives. Examine the characteristics of at least two leaders.
The corporate planning and marketing functions in construction organisations. Examine the plans of two organisations.
1. The completed assignment must be submitted for marking via Turn-it-in portal on the Moodle webpage on or before the submission deadline, otherwise the marking will be penalized according to University regulation.
2. All work shall be completed in the required format with all sections clearly categorized, marked and in fully referenced Harvard Style
3. The length of the assignment should be approximately 3000 words. Penalties may be applied for exceeding the specified word limits according to the University regulations.
4. All written work must be presented in the Style specified in Module guide.
5. Students should familiarize themselves with the University’s Unfair Means Regulations, especially collusion, which are available in the handbook. This is an individual assignment. The work submitted in your report must be the results of your own effort. Signs of students working together will be investigated.