As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit an Individual Presentation and an Individual Written Report for the Research Skills assessment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module you should be able to:
• Apply note-taking techniques to record specific key information from given material
• Describe and present information from given data sets
• Collate, structure and present information from given data sets
• Write a report in fluent, accurate English observing the conventions of grammar, punctuation and spelling and referencing.
• Evaluate and reflect on own performance
For this activity, you will need to conduct a literature search on ONE of the topics below then produce a PowerPoint presentation of your search findings. You will need to use at least 5 academic literature sources and a reliable data source such as data.gov.uk to support your review
- The attitude of higher education students to compulsory organ donation.
- The level of awareness of Healthcare students of the Health and Social Care Act 2012.
- The internet as a source of health information among higher education students
- Dieting among higher education students in England.
The presentation should introduce your chosen research topic, review the literature, and explain the key methodology you would use in conducting your research on the given topic.