What are the recommended SEO Meta Keys?
SCENARIO: You are managers working in a medium sized SME providing a bespoke and very personalised service. To date your organisation has had a very ‘loose’ structure, with many of the team fulfilling several roles. As it is becoming more successful and as part of the future growth strategy there is planned expansion involving employment of specialist teams in the Marketing, IT and Operations departments.
Your CEO is concerned, as she understands that approximately 70% of change initiatives of this kind do not fulfil their original objectives. Your team have been asked by the CEO to provide her with a BRIEFING NOTE to advise her on the challenges and the best course of action to achieve a successful outcome for the expansion.
You need to complete the following tasks and present your responses to them in written form using a Briefing Note format of 1000 words:
TASK 1: Using an appropriate academic model identify the various stakeholders and influence within the organisations, and their potential reactions to the planned change.
TASK 2: Critically analyse how organisational leadership approaches may need to change and evolve through the ‘lifecycle’ of the organisation.
TASK 3: Critically evaluate how the culture of the organisation may be influenced by the leadership approach
TASK 4: Critically analyse how the management might use a range of communication strategies to effectively support delivery of the proposed expansion You should include images / tables in your document, or you may integrate your powerpoint slides. These are not included in the word count.
What is a Briefing Note?
A briefing note is a short note which provides decision-makers (management/owners) knowledge about key issues facing an organisation. The main purpose is accessibility and efficiency in the provision of information. A briefing note helps the senior management save time who may not always have time to research issues facing their organisation. Therefore, briefing notes highlight potential issues, propose solutions and make recommendations which can be crucial to overcoming barriers and solving problems or even providing additional information about the issues.
The importance of a Briefing Note
The following are the reasons why a briefing note is important.
• A briefing note clarifies an issue and proposes a strategic plan to resolve it.
• Helps management agree on issues that need addressing and take actions.
• Provides information and knowledge which helps decision-makers reach a decision.
• Has structured arguments and proposes a formal resolution.
• Is written in a professional and formal way.
Business Briefing Note Format/Structure
Your note should include:
Full briefing note word limit from top to bottom: 1000 words. +/- 10%
• Subject: This defines why you are writing the note, mention who the note is for.
• Briefing: This is the body of your note. The information that is useful in the whole process. Everyone answers 4 questions.
TASK 1 Do not write full question. Just put the heading TASK 1
TASK 2 Do not write full question. Just put the heading TASK 2
TASK 3 Do not write full question. Just put the heading TASK 3
TASK 4 Do not write full question. Just put the heading TASK 4
• Summary: This summarises everything you have written.
• Recommendation: Recommend possible solutions to the problems the management might face. Not specific to any task. Should be for all tasks.
1. Briefing note (everyone answers 4 questions. Total word limit is 1000 words.)
2. Optional – PowerPoint Slides (not more than 10 slides)
The briefing note should follow the above format/structure. You should include images/tables in your briefing note. Optionally, you can include PowerPoint slides (no more than 10 slides). You can only submit one file on Turnitin. PowerPoint slides should be included in the Word document. Slides, images, tables, references, do not coun.