This assignment consists of five questions. You should answer all five questions.
Full marks will be awarded for complete answers to a total of Five questions.
The marks for each part of a question are indicated at the end of the part in brackets.
There are 100 marks available on this paper
Written work submitted as part of this assignment should be presented according to the following:
1. The summary should be 1.5 line spaced
2. Font must be Arial 12
3. Follow the reference guidelines
4. The summary must be within the word count range 450-550 words
5. Written work for this assignment should be submitted through the appropriate Turnitin submission point through VLE.
6. Written work for this assignment should be saved and submitted as a Word document (.docx) or as a .pdf file. If other file formats are used, these may not be compatible with Turnitin and the work cannot be marked.
This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your achievement of the following module learning outcomes:
1. Demonstrate effective communication skills, applicable to academic and professional contexts.
2. Reflect on their individual performance, behaviour and experience in education and/or employment.
3. Locate and evaluate resources for academic and employment-related purposes.
4. Think critically and creatively about graduate employment opportunities in the future.