There are currently two steps that you need to follow to ensure that you successfully submit your work for marking. Your submission links will become available approximately 3 weeks prior to your submission deadline, along with detailed instructions on how to submit your assignment.
Module Learning Outcomes
The module aims to introduce various aspects of management and functional view of various management roles which impact business and organisational decision-making process.
Upon the successful completion of this module, the student will be able to:
1. Understanding of theories and conceptual frameworks regarding the discipline of ‘Management’
2. A detailed and critical awareness of a variety of ideas and contexts around Management functions skills
3. An ability to identify appropriate solutions to Management issues
You are working as a Junior Operations Manager in a well-known organisation of your choice. As part of your responsibility, you have been asked to demonstrate the contribution of an operations manager to the growth and development of an organisation. You are to produce a report for the board of directors in response to the following:
You need to recommend two management approaches which the organisation could take to ensure its management functions effectively to contribute to the design of the organisation in an emerging or changing environment. The report should cover the following:
1. How does operations management support the business aims and objective of your organisation?
2. Investigation into two management approaches to show how the organisation could ensure the business management functions contribute toward the growth and development of the organisation.
3. Analyse the importance of motivation in the workplace business
4. How does effective communication and teamwork support the business performance?
UGB261 Management Thought and Practice
Answer in Detail
Solved by qualified expert
Page 1 of 10
9 More Pages to Come in This Document. Get access to the complete answer.