Upon the successful completion of this module, the student should be able to:
1. Examine the relationship between the external context of an organisation and its internal context, and how these impact on its strategies.
2. Critically evaluate the competitive and development strategies of an organisation in the context of contemporary strategic management issues.
3. Analyse the factors that must be considered by an organisation in the implementation of a strategy
You need to use the knowledge and understanding of the Haulague industry and its competitive business environment from assignment one to conduct a strategic analysis of the British Petroleum. In specific, the following criteria should be covered in your report.
1) Identify with evidence the key business strategies of the company over the past five years. Use related frameworks to discuss why this strategy was pursued or changed.
2) Identify with evidence the resources and capabilities of the case study company over the past five years and analyse to what extent the company has aligned its resources and capabilities to its business strategies.
3) Evaluate with evidence how British Petroleum (BP) can implement environmental sustainability science, theories, and ways of thinking to become more competitive.
LCBB6004 Strategic Management and Sustainability
Answer in Detail
Solved by qualified expert
Page 1 of 7
6 More Pages to Come in This Document. Get access to the complete answer.