1) The two components of an income statement are:-
a) Income – Cash inward, particularly on a usual source, in the course of investment or work.
b) Expenses – Money goes out for some particular operations by a company.
2) The two components of strategic profit model are:-
a) Profit Margin – Total earnings separated by total revenues is known as profit margin.
b) Asset Turnover – It is a gauge which shows how a firm deploy the company’s assets.
3) Return on assets is defined as total earning by a company divided by total assets of the company. Shareholder can put in interest cost back interested in total profit when performing computation.
4) The connection of logistic strategy to corporate strategy is it shows the marketing background of a company as well as manufacturing conditions of the product which the company sells in the market. It is a two way connection.
5) Yes, corporate cultures are relevant for designing a logistics measurement system by
a) Choosing the right strategy
b) Beware of misalignment
c) Identify the right change agents
d) Gain executive and management support.
6) The logistic measurement system needs to include both financial and non financial measures because a logistic measurement measures how to achieve the consumer’s requirement in the course of control and proper plan. It reduces the cost of the firm. So, it can be conclude that the logistic measurement thinks about the company’s financial issue as well as customer’s satisfaction.
1) The influence of the organisation of logistics activities within a firm are:-
a) Logistic planning- Logistic planning is the part of the logistics management which plans for the company that how the entity can controls and how to give a better services to the customer and controls the Goods of the entity.
b) Quality control – Logistic activities also reins the quality of the product so that the consumer gets satisfied by having the company’s product.
2) Hierarchical structure means the chain of demand looks as a pyramid. The workers are of large number than the supervisor. Above the supervisor stands the ranking officer. Above all stands the company’s president.
Matrix structure means the management of company’s growth by drawing the company’s workers as a team without removing them from their positions.
3) Relevancy means to satisfy the present and rising consumer’s requirement by developing a good relationship with their consumer. Responsiveness shows the company to accommodate the consumer’s needs. Flexibility of a company means how the firm can plan to serve their consumers at any situation.
4) Some potential logistics social responsibility dimensions are:-
a) Warehousing – keeping in control of the products, materials of the company.
b) Purchasing – controlling the purchase of the material, products of the company.
c) Transportation – transporting the products to the warehouse and to the customers.
5) The Transportation Security Administration is attempting to improve the security of the U.S. transportation system by screening the luggage’s very well. They checked the luggage’s lock system very carefully so that no one can put anything inside the baggage. They have also improved in data security.