In 2014, when thousands of nursing graduates unable to find work in Australian hospitals, has shared the worrying facts of the nursing industry and worsening job opportunities. It took two more years, and from 2016 the scenario improved. “Anyone looking for a nursing job in regional areas could have an even higher chance of securing a position in 2019. In 2017-18, 65% of regional vacancies were filled with only 3.5 applicants on average per vacancy, compared to 76% of metropolitan nurse vacancies filled with an average of 9.7 applicants per vacancy.
“Nursing graduate numbers, nurse registrations, and demand for nurses have expanded over the times. There has also been a strong escalation of internet vacancies for nurses with an increase by 66% since June 2013 and near historical peaks in June 2018,” Lowered employment opportunities are an amalgamation of multiple factors, experts like Michael Roff, chief executive of the Australian Hospitals Association, say. However, they cannot deny that the lessening number of employment reflects poor grades earned by the students. Grades are directly proportionate with the submission of significant nursing assignments, of which the final year research papers play a role. Hence, it’s a no-brainer that the students are supposed to give all the attention and study whole nights to ensure suitable Nursing research topics have been selected.
So, without much ado, here is what the students should consider while selecting a nursing research paper topic and escalate better career opportunities.
COVID 19 And Nursing Industry
According to this publication aspen.edu, in 2020, COVID-19 hit the globe with a force that brought unprecedented changes within the nursing industry, among others. The difference is related to the first-line COVID warriors and nursing professionals and the Nursing students who will join the industry soon.
Nurses have worked in unsafe situations with disruptive and potentially violent patients, unsafe staffing ratios, without the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and masks, and other occupational hazards the last year. On the brighter side, the arrival of COVID-19 has inspired future nursing scopes like Aesthetics nursing, medical writing, home healthcare, legal nurse consultant, insurance case manager RN, and nurse-run business, which worth exploring. The pandemic has also changed how nurses are extending healthcare. A glaring example is staying socially distanced and giving one-on-one patient care via making phone calls and video calls to the patients. This is Telehealth and the future of nursing that caters to expanding access to care as patients and care providers.
So, when you are tasked to write about quantitative nursing research topics, make sure to choose nursing research topic ideas that have some connection with COVID-19. After all, there’s no better topic than the pandemic and its impact on the nursing industry.
How To Select A Nursing Research Topic That Is Relevant And Significant?
Keeping the futuristic nursing scopes in mind, finding a nursing research topic is not challenging. The challenge lies in selecting a research paper topic that is accurate, is relevant, and has ample necessary information available from reliable sources and many more.
Here are some failsafe ways of picking up a Nursing research paper topic straight from the experts-
The easiest and most essential step to choose a nursing research paper topic is to find an area that interests you as a nursing professional. Don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone is necessary. Make a list of reasonable options and start the selection process. Look at what is going on in the news and see if anything sparks a creative burst of thought.
Once you have found a broad subject as your topic, now it’s time to get super-specific. It will help you determine whether or not your subject has depth and is worth perusing. If not, students can always change the topics for nursing research. The idea is to get an extensive idea and then extract a particular element of that topic. Then, you have to take up an aspect and make it even more specific.
A common mistake students make is getting far too specific; however, selecting the right topic is a process of elimination. The next step is picking a topic that will sound obvious and straightforward but has in-depth to carry out a whole research paper. Start by choosing a vast subject; the more widespread, the better.
- Define The Topic As A Question
Once you have finalized the healthcare research topics, frame a question out of it. Is it possible to formulate a question out of it? If yes, try to find an answer brief to explain and back up with credible information sources across the research paper.
- Research Your Topic More And Create an Outline
Research topics for nursing college students should be framed following the approved structure by the university. Follow that and make an outline based on the standard format. When you choose a topic for your research paper, make sure it has ample material present both online and offline to extend a two-sentence answer to a well-elaborated research paper, and you are ready to begin.
Well, the hardest part is done. You now have the research topic; all you need to do is write it!
In the following segment, we have listed down 40+ nursing research paper topic suggestions that students can take up and work on-
Advanced Med Research Topics
- The Dangers Of Pre-Term Labor
- Phantom Pains And Their Reasons To Occur
- Preventative Medicine Practices For Seniors Citizens
- The Connection Between Vaccination And Autism
- Understanding And Treating Sexual Assault Victims
- Is Telemedicine Effective?
- Assess Best Three Disease Control Methods
- Smoking Cessation: The Study Of Obstacles
- The Future Of Nursing In The Digital Age
- Technological Innovations In Medical Nursing
- Ideas For Quitting Smoking: New Techniques
- Comparing Private Healthcare And Public Healthcare Systems
Fun Technological Research Topics
- Point-Of-Care Technology In Nursing
- Integrating Technology In Nursing Education
- Electronic Health Records (Ehr) And Policymaking
- Computerised Documentation For Nursing Quality And Superior Patient Results
- Patient And Staff Identification Systems In Healthcare Centers
- Ethical Concerns For Psychiatric Patients
- Robotics In Nursing
- Evaluating Bias In Most Healthcare Financing Strategies.
- Ethical Concerns Regarding Male Nurses Offering Intimate Care To Female Patients
- Is Nursing Only The Women’s Job
- Nursing Informatics
- Managing Chronic Diseases With Technology
- Medical Services And Telehealth At Patients’ Homes: What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Primary Roles Of Nurses Working In Educational Institutes
Pediatric Nursing Research Topic Ideas
- Methods To Enhance Language Learning For Children With Developmental Disabilities
- Using Pragmatic Language Patterns For Autistic Children
- Children With Congenital Heart Disease And Their Psychological Issues
- Childhood Cancer Treatment Optimisation
- Childhood Obesity: A Population Health Issue
- Leukemia Cells And The Immune System Of Children
- Blindness Risk-Reducing Strategies In Children Receiving Oxygen Therapy
- How Has Pandemic Hit Children’s Mental Health?
- Childhood Acute Leukemia And Reducing Painful Treatment And Diagnosis
- Ethical Problem That Is Refraining Nursed From Giving Care To Younger Patients
- Student And Children Depression And Mental Health Instability
Elder Healthcare Research Topics
- Planning Meaningful Activities For Older Adults For Reducing Depressive Symptoms
- Sustainable Ways Of Maintaining A Healthy Lifestyle In Older Age
- Late-Life Depression Management Programs For The Elderly Working Women
- Communication And Sharing Of Preventative Medicine Techniques
- Health Promotion Strategies For Senior Citizen Obesity
- Community-Based Exercise Programs For Older Adults
- Youth Inactivity: Ways Of Raising Awareness
- Motivation And Engagement To Start Interactive Behavior With Young People
- Involvement Of Elders In Various Physical Activities
- Elder Vaccination Programs: The Merits And Demerits
- Strategies To Use And Reduce The Danger Of Contracting Infectious Diseases?
It does not matter if you have chosen any topic for a nursing essay or nursing research paper topic. What matters is the quality and depth of the topic you have chosen and the authenticity of the following content. The rest is about sharing your thoughts and ideas following approved tone, style vocabulary, citation, and bibliography-making guidelines.
Are You Facing A Tough Time Selecting Resourceful Nursing Research Paper Topics?
Simply Have The Writing Services Of MyAssignmenthelp.com Hired Today
Composing nursing research papers may become hectic if you fail to choose a compelling and relevant topic. However, it might get challenging considering a lot of research, limited writing knowledge, citation confusions, and many more that many students fail to do. Put an end to all these complex assignment writing segments by selecting MyAssignmenthelp.com as your writing partner.
With more than 5000 PhD-qualified in-house writers on board, developing scoring Nursing research papers is just a cakewalk. Our writers understand entirely students’ situations and how important it is for an individual to come up with well-framed research papers.
There are several reasons why Nursing students should hire MyAssignmenthelp.com for seeking research paper help services-
- We have native, and PhD qualified writers and subject matter experts
- We also have the most affordable assignment writing services available on the internet
- We also have over 300k+ satisfied students
- Students get the highest grade guarantees
- 24*7 live customer support
- Free editing and proofreading services for completed and student-written papers
- Customised project solutions for all levels
- Timely delivery of students’ assignments
- Safe, confidential, and secure payment system
So, without much ado, simply give us a call or start a conversation with our executives via live chat right away.
Free Study Material For Students-
NRSG367 Quiz Assessment Answers
NRSG353 Assessment Answers & Solutions
Nrsg370 Assignment Answers & Solution
Chcece005 Assessment Answer & Solutions
Chcece007 Assessment Answers & Solution
Was this article helpful?