Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the healthcare sector has been the line of defense, especially the nurses who come forward to protect and take care of their patients like a shield. During the study, a nurse student needs to select interesting and informative. It becomes a task to select one that fulfills all aspects of providing information and is interesting at the same time.
Selecting a good research topic increases the chances of getting good grades and enables students to learn and perform well. However, searching for a good topic is not an easy task. Surfing online and hitting heads on the number of sites kills a lot of time. Still, the search for a good research topic never ends. A perfectly written research proposal should be unique and have well-framed, in-depth information with cohesion.
However, all these factors depend solely upon selecting the topic; hence, framing good quality research has to begin with a great topic. The solution to the problem lies below; there are 100 topics for nursing research proposal that can be helpful for you in selecting a perfect research proposal topic for your upcoming research paper:
Adults Nursing Research:
- Importance of active lifestyle in maintaining good health.
- Management of oral health and hygiene.
- Factors affecting stress and anxiety.
- Proper maintenance of water intake to prevent dehydration.
- Awareness programs for weight management and a healthy lifestyle.
Child Nursing Research:
- Maintaining healthy eating habits in children with obesity.
- The ethical perspective of Vaccination.
- Causes of Seizures in infants.
- Management of pediatric antibiotic resistance.
- Care of infants with psychological issues.
Women Issues Nursing Research:
- Post-pregnancy care and health management in women with premature babies.
- Improving strategical methods for preventing sexually transmitted diseases.
- Emotional stability maintenance in women with miscarriages.
- Cervical cancer screening mythologies and their pros and cons.
- Treatment and care plan for chlamydia.
Eldercare Nursing Research:
- Interdependence of Leg restlessness and deficiency of vitamin D.
- Posture maintenance therapy pros and cons.
- Care plan and diet relation of Diabetes patients with a high lipid level.
- Causes of anorexia nervosa in elderly.
- Mitigation of risk and vulnerability in elderly.
Self-Care Nursing Research:
- Importance of proper sleep and diet in nurses.
- Prioritizing self-care in nursing.
- Maintenance of health and hygiene.
- Effects of poorly ventilated space for nurses.
- Effect of productivity by improper mental stability.
Primary Healthcare Nursing Research:
- Home care nursing benefits.
- Private versus public healthcare sector.
- Benefits of incorporating probiotics in daily diet.
- Importance of nurses in schools.
- Eliminating finance business in public healthcare settings.
Quantitative Nursing Research:
- Benefits of diet management.
- Causes of heart attacks and their effects.
- Challenges in the management of chronic diseases.
- Evaluation and efficacy of critical care nurses.
- Training patients for self-care management.
Mental Health Nursing Research:
- Motor function rehabilitation in stroke patients.
- Effectiveness of mirror therapy in brain rehabilitation.
- Depression and anxiety in AIDS and Cancer patients.
- Side effects of Antipsychotic drugs in Delirium.
Pain management Nursing Research:
- Neck exercise in the treatment of migraine.
- Usage of pain killers through injections and IVs.
- Effects of limiting movement in osteoporosis.
- Therapy protocol in Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Management of panic attacks leading to severe headaches.
Obstetric Nursing Research:
- Breastfeeding and HIV.
- Negative impacts of early pregnancies.
- Management and care during labor.
- Mitigation of pain during childbirth.
- Care plan and change of habit during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Diseases Nursing Research:
- Prevention of infectious diseases.
- Stroke management in patients with high cholesterol levels.
- Food intake in diabetes management.
- Hypertension and risk of stroke in elderly.
- Awareness of safe sex to reduce the incidence of sexually transmitted diseases.
Nursing management Research:
- Comparison of opportunities of nurses versus other health experts.
- Comparison of salary and growth in nurses versus doctors.
- Strategies to increase productivity in nursing.
- Collaborative nursing and its benefits.
- Challenges of serving during the shortage of nurses.
Relationship Management Nursing Research:
- Effectiveness of communicative skills in nursing.
- Importance of trust and relationship in nurses and doctors.
- Effects of dependency of doctors or nurses.
- Benefits of building bridges between nurses and families of patients.
- Alliance of Human resources with nurses for better management and care.
Digital Nursing Research:
- Advantages and disadvantages of telemedicine facility by nurses.
- Online critical care nursing.
- Nursing home care versus digital care nursing.
- Management and tracking of chronic diseases through an online nursing portal.
- Importance of nurses’ global community groups online.
Career Related Nursing Research:
- Workload stress leads to long-term effects on nurses’ health.
- Balancing professional and personal lives of nurses.
- Management of health in compulsory night shifts.
- Adapting to the advancement in the healthcare settings.
- The usefulness of residency programs for nurses for career growth.
Lack of Communication Nursing Research:
- Trust issue of families upon healthcare.
- Maintenance of good terms with the nurses and doctors.
- Filling the gap of care needed by the patients.
- Development of communicative skills for better trust and dependability.
- Role of maintaining health by gaining the trust of patients.
Development of Skill Nursing Research:
- Critical thinking in nursing.
- Management of emergency.
- Decision making and leadership in nursing.
- Benefits of cultural competency in nursing.
- Improving better teamwork in the nursing profession and its effects on the productivity of nurses.
Ethical Nursing Research:
- Ethical perspective in the management of elderly patients.
- Ethics in treating psychiatric individuals.
- Ethical way of pain management.
- Infertility ethics.
- Paediatric care and management ethics.
Comparison Nursing Research:
- Complementary versus alternative therapeutic approaches.
- Female versus male nurses’ acceptance in a healthcare sector.
- Effectiveness of medication versus therapies.
- Pregnancy termination: pill versus surgery.
- Home care versus nursing home care. Pros and cons.
Health promotion Nursing Research:
- Importance of safe sex methods and contraceptives.
- The ethical importance of patient care.
- Benefits of spreading awareness against the seriousness of infectious diseases.
- Educating parents for including healthier alternatives for their children.
- Developing a stronger community of nurses.
Was this article helpful?