Composing a research paper is no mean feat, and many congratulations on finally working up the courage to go ahead with one. However, the initial question that must be popping up in your mind is which research paper topic will be best suited for your academic needs. For composing a stellar research paper, it is no secret that you will need a fabulous research topic that stands out from the rest of the class. Here are some tips that will help you choose a good topic for your research paper and some suggested topics for multiple disciplines that you might try working on for your paper.
Selecting a Topic for Your Research Paper
Zeroing in on a topic for your research paper is the first step towards composing one that fetches you great grades and earns a brownie point with your professors. Therefore, before you can do that, you need to know the process of how to choose a topic for your research paper that is unique and suited to all your academic needs and queries. The following are some tips that you can follow to select an interesting research paper topic.
- Think deeply about what you are interested in – the areas or perspectives in your discipline that appeal to you the most should be ones you should ideally be looking for here
- Narrow down your topic to a feasible focus as broad topics are usually not too viable for composing a good research paper
- Go through print and electronic media to find out relevant information about the area of your choice so you can find out newer perspectives of research from the news and updates
- Refer to your class notes and readings to have further insight into the area of your focus
- Think about the scope of further research on the topic – if the topic allows scope for further research, then it is best to go ahead with it as it is a sign that you have chosen a topic having a multilayered approach which is quite useful for conducting your research.
The best resources for narrowing down on a research topic in alliance with your academic needs are the libraries (both online and offline), newspapers, journals and e-books, encyclopedias and scholarly articles. You can use the tools at your disposal at your university campus ton access these resources when choosing a topic for your research paper.
Intriguing Research Paper Topics for Various Disciplines and Specialisations
In case you are still in two minds about selecting a research paper topic for your discipline that is relevant to your scholastic requirements, you can refer below to find a list of ideas that we have curated for your convenience. Go through the ones that you find interesting and conduct the necessary background research to find out whether you will be able to carry it out with élan. You will also be able to frame a research topic from the ones listed below that guides your paper in the perspective towards that you wish to drive your research.
- Research paper topics for International Business
- The ways that multinational enterprises and global institutions can contribute to the fishing industry
- The definition, products and perspectives of Baidu
- The business strategies implemented by Netflix for developmental markets
- The issue of tax frauds and profits among big corporations
- The definition of Ethereum and its usages in business processes
- The retail assortment management strategies implemented by Amazon
- The causes of global computing companies moving centres into developing countries
- A comparison between the distinctive features of Internet in China and the USA
- The issues faced by Uber and the strategies implemented to overcome them
- Research paper topics for History
- The cause and effects of the Vietnam poverty in the 1600s
- The reason why Italian cities started minting gold in the 13th century
- The conventional theories and causes of the Great War
- Etymology and history of the origin of a word
- The influence of American Revolution on the battle for women’s rights and gender equality
- The backdrop and effects of the Battle of Jerusalem in 1917
- The significance of the chivalric code and the ways it worked
- Analysing the history of Christianity
- The territorial and religious aspects of the ancient Amazonian culture
- Tracing the history and evolution of Japanese food and culture
- Research paper topics for Marketing
- The relationship between cultural indicators and attitudes towards advertisements
- How to overcome the characteristic features while following trends for marketing in the healthcare industry
- A study of consumer attitudes towards food and beverage advertising
- The influences of nostalgic trends in consumer behaviour for retro design and nostalgic marketing of products and services
- The use of symbols for marketing with examples drawn from the marketing and advertisement policies of Starbucks, Shell, Nike, and leading brands
- The commodification and marketing of religious traditions for tourism marketing
- Analysing the marketing strategies in the video game industry
- The factors of sporting event marketing and promotion of tourism through sports
- A detailed marketing analysis of the intelligence property market
- Research paper topics for Sociology
- The impact of movies on the value systems of people
- The impact of overcrowded prisons on the society
- The issue of invasion of privacy through backup cameras inside cars
- The effect of commercialisation of organ transplants on the number of people saved due to organ transplants
- A detailed study of the driving laws – taking sides with the driver or the pedestrian?
- Is Islamophobia a form of religious discrimination?
- The issue of data and information security in the era of social media
- A debate on censoring Facebook
- The influence of politics and business on democratic journalism
- The issue of homeless children and government-sanctioned compulsory education
- Research paper topics for Economics
- The main causes of Asian currency shortage in Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, and Korea
- Describing the Sino-Pakistani cooperation and the history of rapprochement between Pakistan and India
- The influences of the federal reserve system on the economy of the USA
- Intelligence-led policing (ILP) and its strengths and weaknesses
- The role of WTO in freeing world trade over the last decade
- Analysing the debate over the legitimacy of classifying Bitcoin as a legal currency
- Analysing the factors for competitive risk assessment and estimated target market
- The principles, functions and regulatory problems associated with a monopoly
- The economic perspective of the food policy and how it would be helpful to prevent world hunger
- Research paper topics for Computer Science and Information Technology
- Mechanical engineering and the effects of technological innovations
- The definition and effects of net neutrality
- Identifying and analysing the problems of the mobile payment systems at departmental stores
- The effects of “NextGen” in business aviation
- Analysing the Big Data technologies and the opportunities they bring to the market
- The effects of automation and smart services in the improvement of human resource development sectors
- The strategies implemented for the sharing of intellectual property worldwide
- Analysing the opportunities presented by virtual reality business
- The prospects and feasibility of an online security model
- Research paper topics for Medicine
- The influences of epidemiological monitoring on the treatment of asthma
- How can children’s paintings help with the diagnosis stage for somatic as well as psychological ailments?
- The issue of handling pain among newborns and ways of prevention of pain and minimising of discomfort
- The evaluation of risk factors of osteoarthritis and the prescriptions for contemporary therapy
- The features of alcoholic and viral cirrhosis and the different approaches to managing the disease
- The most effective treatment for blunt chest trauma care in acute nursing
- The development of dementia and the influences of healthy dieting and proper nutrition
- Therapies for functional digestion disorders among children
- Treatment practices for HPV patients in the reproductive age
- Research paper topics for Art History
- The functions of Egyptian art
- The representation of the human body through art in the Renaissance
- The typology and study of mosque architecture
- The depiction of life scenes of Jesus Christ in medieval Europe
- 20th century and the politicisation of futurism
- The historical significance of “The Death of General Wolfe” by Benjamin West
- The influence of Francis Bacon and scientific revolution on art
- The similarities between ancient Greek art and art during the time of French Revolution
- The influence of Andy Warhol’s work on advertising
- Impressionists and their role in changing the hierarchy of subject in art
- Research paper topics for Business Studies
- The effect of bonuses in increasing sales
- Building trust and bidding for a price in business negotiations
- Collaboration among competitors of the same industry
- The role of gender diversity in increasing the financial success of a company
- The effects of inaccessibility to a company’s mobile application
- Create a new product or announce it to the consumers – which comes first?
- The factors that help companies to withstand the negative macro shocks
- Is incorporating young minds into the administration a good boost for companies?
- The strategy that saved IBM from insolvency
- The goods and their prices – a consumer perspective
- Research paper topics for Literature
- Tracing the role of dream in Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass
- The role and symbolisation of size in Gulliver’s Travels
- The theme of alienation as depicted through the plot and characters in Crime and Punishment
- The author’s take on marriage and patriarchy in Pride and Prejudice
- The role of Mama’s plant and the development of the symbolisation through the narrative of A Raisin in the Sun
- The setting and backdrop of The Great Gatsby and its influence on the perception and storyline
- The literary works referred to throughout Fahrenheit 451 and the deeper significance
- The theme of superiority and beauty as depicted in The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Analysing the theme of animal instinct in All Quiet on the Western Front
- Claude Frollo’s role as a not-so-typical antihero in The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Research paper topics for Sports Management
- Betting on sports should be prohibited as it promotes gambling tendencies among the youth
- The prohibition of cruel sports
- Aging and its effects on the performance of the athletes
- Is cheerleading before the age of 18 promoting sexualisation of sports?
- The impact of the athletes’ sexual orientation on their reputation, career, and image
- Reasons to include chess as a sport
- The issue of fan aggression – myth or media-enhanced sensationalisation?
- The disparity of wage gap between male and female athletes
- Research paper topics for Psychology
- The issue of gender-oriented toys and its effects on the psychological development of children
- The impacts that molestation faced in childhood can have on personal relationships in adulthood
- The causes and effects of self-harming
- The issue of identification of gender for children with ambiguous genitalia
- The psychological traits observed among prematurely born children
- The influences of same-sex parenting on a child’s psychology
- The regulation of family affairs through imposition of laws
- The connection between crying and maltreatment among children
- The contrast between children growing up in nuclear and extended families
- The many selves of the person affiliated to a large number of groups
- Research paper topics for Education
- A detailed study on the issue of bullying among high school students
- Adolescent psychology and the influences of education
- The role of modern technology in improving the performance of the students
- The effects of prayers and assemblies in the schools
- The future of pedagogy in the age of digital learning
- Cognitive psychology and its uses in the learning process
- Public schooling and the impact of team sports among teenagers
- Peer groups and their effects on adolescent learning in the schools
- Homeschooling vs. public schooling
- The impacts of standardised testing systems on the educational process
- Research paper topics for Drug Abuse
- The issue of prevention of drug abuse through counselling among teenagers
- Treatment procedures for adolescent substance and drug abusers
- Heroin addiction and the pathological impacts on the users
- The principles of drug abuse treatment in accordance with the lawmaking process of a country
- The impacts of the abuse of prescription drugs and overdose
- Doping drugs and their abuse among athletes
- Should a regular drug-screening test be in place for college students?
- Is marijuana a ‘gateway’ or “stepping stone” drug?
- Substance abuse and the study of users among the LGBTQ community
- Alcohol abuse and addiction among homeless, dropout, and truant teenagers
Using our suggestions, you can either pick a topic of your choice and interests or else create one taking a cue from our tips and suggested topics. Good luck for your research paper!
Are You Struggling to Piece Together Your Difficult Research Paper? MyAssignmenthelp.com is Here with Its Custom Writing Service Suited to All Your Academic Needs
With a host of highly qualified Research Paper writers having a world of knowledge on multiple disciplines, MyAssignmenthelp.com can come to your aid for solving any kind of assignment-related issues that you might face. We know how difficult handling tricky research paper topics might get and the issues you may face while trying to format it according to the guidelines. Therefore, we present to you our range of expert guidance and professional paper help services that will be able to fetch you super grades from the professors. Taking your academics many leaps forward, our custom writing services by the expert paper writers will be able to deliver to you impressive papers on any paper or Research Paper writing topic. We also provide expert paper and Research Paper help from the best in the industry having academic expertise and finesse. Not only research paper and Research Papers, but we also provide our professional help on custom writing all sorts of assignments such as essay, thesis, dissertations, term papers, case studies, coursework, homework, and a lot more. Here are a few of our unique features and the reasons why thousands of students studying in the reputed universities trust us for their academic solutions.
We have over 4000 highly qualified expert paper and Research Paper helpers who can deftly handle any topic under any discipline or specialisation. With the help of their invaluable knowledge, we are able to provide impressive paper and Research Paper help services for the students in need.
We maintain the top-notch quality in each of the assignments that we deliver with the help of our expert team of paper and Research Paper editors who run multiple revisions to ensure that there are no factual errors in your document. The paper and Research Paper proofreaders, on the other hand, make sure that your assignment is 100% grammatical, punctuation and typographical error-free at the time of delivery.
Doing away with your deadline dreads forever, our super-fast Research Paper typers make sure that they compose your assignments and papers at a top speed without compromising on quality so that we can deliver an impressive and well-referenced assignment to you right on time.
We have very strict policies against plagiarism at MyAssignmenthelp.com, and all the assignments that we deliver are 100% original in content and include proper citations and list of references for all the external sources used to compose your paper.
You will be able to avail cheap Research Paper help for all your papers through our unbelievable price rates for the custom writing services with the help of our team of qualified writers. To top off our attractive prices, we also offer discounts and cash back offers all around the year, so you do not burn a hole in your pocket while searching for effective assignment solutions.
The ease of access on our website will be able to help you place an order for your assignment or paper specifying all the requirements including the topic, word count, formatting and referencing guidelines, and the deadline for submission, all at one go.
We have a very secure payment portal at My Assignment help that lets you pay for your impeccable assignments through online banking, credit or debit card, or your PayPal account.
You can always fall back on our helpful customer support team who are always online for you and will be able to help you out regarding any query or problem that you might face in your academic assignments.
What are you waiting for? Order an assignment as per your scholastic requirements from MyAssignmenthelp.com today and bid goodbye to all your study troubles forever!