Upon completion of this assignment, students have developed an online persona using demographics, psychographic, behavioral, geographic characteristics
Completing this assignment successfully will demonstrate your ability to -
Create a personal blog and online presence using learned content strategy to enhance brand presence and digital marketing knowledge.
Please ensure to include the components as described below.
- Create your online blog. (At least 5 blog posts)
- Search engine optimize the content
- Explain what themes you covered through your writing and why?
- Who is your audience
- Keywords that you added to your blog
- On-page optimizations – Just name the elements
- Branding – Visual elements, Personality of you Brand
- Voice and tone of your brand
- The assignment must be original and written by the students. Plagiarism and/or cheating offenses will be reported as per policies and procedures in place.
- The assignment must be submitted as an electronic document either in .ppt or .pdf format only.
- It is expected that students review their assignments for spelling, grammar, and punctuation before submission the file for marking. Upon review of the assignments, the instructor will determine whether deficiencies in the assignment will justify not applying the full mark. Examples of deficiencies are: not following the assignment format guidelines, spelling errors, lack of punctuation or incorrect punctuation, grammar, applicable references not listed properly or other forms of plagiarism.
i) Ensure that you are clear about the instructions and expectations for the assignment.
ii) Ensure you understand the concepts focused by the assignment (and provided in the course materials).
iii) Before you start composing your assignment, you may want to prepare an outline mapping out all the information you collected and how it fits in the assignment topics (and structure) you must cover.
i) Estimate how much time you plan to allocate to planning, drafting, and revising your assignment.
ii) In the planning phase, you may want to have a time interval between collecting and triaging information. This will ensure you will not rush in using information that may not be useful, or using it solely due to time constraints as opposed to the worth of its content.
Organising your assignment
In addition to following the instructions, please ensure to spell check your assignment, check format, and the final visual appearance of your document.
Please discuss with your instructor the option to submit your assignment in draft for formative feedback before final submission for marking.
Referencing – For referencing and/or citations, please use APA guidelines found Verbal citations must be referenced and documented in separate pages as Appendixes embedding interview scripts.
Plagiarism and Cheating – Plagiarism and/or cheating offenses will be reported as per policies and procedures in place. Any evidence of cheating/academic offense will result in having the assignment rejected and a mark of zero, as well as the offense documented by the instructor with the administration.
Late assignments/assignments not submitted/Make ups – Please refer to the “Late Missed Tests and Assignments Policy.” Requests for extension of deadlines must be discussed with instructor. There is no expected commitment that an extension will be granted automatically. Approval of extensions is at the discretion of the instructor. Assignments not submitted will result in a zero mark.