Learn smart - Learn online. Upto 80% off on courses for a limited time. View Courses
Error goes here
Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.
PhD in Economics
154 - Completed Orders
PhD in Psychology
203 - Completed Orders
MS in Biology
1758 - Completed Orders
MSc in Nursing
2632 - Completed Orders
Intel is stated to be an American Multinational Corporation and technology that deals with the manufacture of the semiconductor chips and development of microprocessors. Moreover, Intel also supplies processors for the computer system manufacturing companies such as Apple, Dell and many more. However the SWOT analysis of any organization is identified as an important study that is undertaken by a management of an organization to identify the internal strengths and weakness as well as external opportunities and threats.
In this section the SWOT analysis of the organization Intel is carried out that is described as follows:
1. The strong advantage is the fact that the organization possess is that it moves very fast.
2. The organization has monopoly factors which strongly holds its position in the global market.
3. It also possess a strong hold in the microprocessor market field and it has a global exposure too.
4. The rate of sales in regards to the product is economically high for the organization.
5. The power in the brand name as well as its loyalty to the customers
1. Unable to step into the market of tablets as well as smartphones.
2. It depends for a large revenue just from a single segment of production.
3. It possesses high prices of the products as compared to the similar products available by the other organizations.
1. The rise or the implementation of the internet of things within their products
2. The progress in field of artificial intelligence.
3. The impressive growth in the field of Big Data.
4. Change in regards to the online mode as well as world of multidevices.
1. Intense competition within the microprocessor market as the world is rapidly growing in this sectors
2. The volatile nature of the microprocessor market
3. High cost of the raw materials
4. The specialization of the products is a big threat
5. New as well as existing technologies that tend to block the advertisements.
Moreover, the PESTEL analysis of an organization is depicted to be as the six important factors that are related to a progress of an organization. In this case the PESTEL analysis of the organization, Intel is stated as follows:
1. Government regulation over monopoly as well as competition
2. The effective interest of the public sectors in respect to Big Data.
1. Developed economies of the target market
2. Economic nature of the microchip industry
3. The labor cost for the manufacturing of products
1. Improvement in the global socio-economic conditions
2. Digitally enabled World
1. The rise of structured as well as unstructured data over the past few years
2. Increased requirement of fast storage as well as data processing
1. Increased regulation over the patents as well as trademark rights
2. The increased focus on rule of competition.
1. Increase in the environmental concern over the hazardous emissions
2. Increase in e-waste
Thus the overall PESTEL analysis is depicted to put a great level of focus on the different factors that are associated with the organization of Intel. Thus studying these factors will provide an overall focus on the organization’s different factors thus adhering the success as well as issues that persists within the bounds of the organization.
On APP - grab it while it lasts!
*Offer eligible for first 3 orders ordered through app!
ONLINE TO HELP YOU 24X7
OR GET MONEY BACK!
OUT OF 38983 REVIEWS
Received my assignment before my deadline request, paper was well written. Highly