I) Proposal Presentation (not more than 10-15 PPTs)
II) Summary of the Business Proposal
You are asked to write and present an overview of your proposed business venture (hypothetical) using the life cycle approach. Present the opportunities, issues and challenges confronted by you (as a business entrepreneur) relating to performance, financing and sustainability of the Proposed Business.
1. Criteria for the Business Proposal Presentation:
- Clear Presentation: Creativity and Interesting
- Business Goals/Mission, Strategy and Sustainability
- What you do and how you do it
You need to be clear on what your business does. You and the people reading your business proposal should be able to understand what you do and why that’s appealing to customers.
Your overview will ideally include:
• who your target customers are
• what you do
• how you do it
• why that is valuable to your customers
• how you’re different from other companies available to your customers.
- Adequate financial planning
In addition to the financial statements (Income statement and Balance Sheet), you are asked to summarize the start-up and ongoing costs and revenue forecasts and profit, and loss forecast of your proposed business. Also show the breakeven analysis.
Summary of the Business Proposal
Summarize the above content and information.