Submit an assessment file comprising:
1. How your programme of study will support your career enhancement.
Your reflective commentary will have two distinct parts:-
Part A: Will discuss the current marketplace for graduate employment opportunities (including graduate training programmes). In this section, you can provide a general overview or focus on a particular industry or even your particular discipline, for example, finance. All students may use the UK or their home country as the context for this section. Your discussion MUST review relevant academic literature.
Part B: Will describe and discuss your intended career plan. Your commentary should include reference to academic literature where relevant, and MUST include the following:
· Your target position, with a rationale for your choice within the context of a longer-term career plan.
· An assessment of suitability for your target position using a variety of feedback gained during the seminar activities and directed study, e.g. psychometric test results and feedback on internal or external interview and assessment centre activities. Please include other sources of evidence if relevant.
· Identification of your personal strengths and weaknesses, related to your chosen position.
· A conclusion, which should identify your next steps to build on strengths and address weaknesses. For example, if you have identified a need for work experience or to improve an essential skill area, you need to explain why, how and when you plan to it.