The team dynamics are those psychological forces that affect the behavioural aspects of the team members. The ¬¬group dynamics can effect on the team performance with following factors such as –
• Work environment
• Employee retention rate
• Individual performance of the team members in the organization
• Overall reputation of the organization.
However, various conflicts, misconducts and lack of trust can arise due to poor group Dynamics. Poor dynamics can hinder the relationships among the team members and even among the team members and the clients of the business as the old persons of the fitness club .
There are several strategies to enhance the performance of the team members and the participation rate of the people such as –
• A strategic change in the organizational structure
• Specific workshops need to be conducted to improve the group dynamics
• Personality development training programs
• Better communication process among the team members
• Cultural change management to develop positive attitudes in the organization’s environment
• Open group discussion on various topics
Answer to 1c.
In a team, the leaders use to manage various opinions of the team members. Along with that, they use to manage the conflicts.