Save Time & Improve Grades
Just share your requirements and get customized solutions on time.
8 Practical Ways to Motivate Yourself to Study
Do you need motivation to study? You will get it, right here, right now. But, first of all, no offense meant, let’s just face it: there is a section of students who are extremely productive at unimportant things and hate studying. Wait, there is also another kind when it comes to studying; they want to play video games, read gossip magazines, hang out with friends or watch their favorite movies. No matter what genre you fit in, these motivational techniques will turn you towards studying smarter but not longer.
Stay tuned. Your problem named ‘procrastination’ is about to get solved. Follow these simple yet effective tips to avoid procrastinating university assignments and to get yourself motivated to study:
- Set goals for yourself
‘Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you’
If you don’t believe having goals can motivate you, start believing it now. It is an extremely powerful motivational technique. Set long-term and short-term goals with less efforts . Oh wait, there is a condition — you need to act smart while choosing your goals statement.
Tips to set goals:
- Write your goals and hang it in front of you
- Separate complex goals from simple goals
- Avoid vague goals.
- Reward yourself on achieving the goals:
‘The expert in anything was once a beginner’
You have to start somewhere. Without starting, you cannot reach anywhere. And when you reach, don’t forget to reward yourself. This is another motivational techniques that can be brought back and used by the students. Let’s take a look at how the equation works:
High effort + accomplishment = Positive emotions (motivation)
Tips to reward yourself:
- Decide appropriate reward while setting a goal
- Ambitious challenges require outstanding rewards
- Do not reward yourself if you fail.
- Just do it and start today
‘A year from now, you will wish you had started today’
Do you feel that watching television, hanging out with friends and playing video games are more enjoyable than studying? You can feel it today, but down the years, you will regret it. So, apply a simple trick and get rid of your dilemma. ‘Start studying’. Do you think it is stupid? No it is the best way, no matter how uninterested you are. Get started with studying.
Tips to start studying today:
- Literally, force yourself to do 15-20 minutes study
- The more you focus on your task, the faster you will get to the finishing line
- Imagine unwanted consequences of procrastination
- If you are feeling tired, take a shower or jump on a spot.
- Take one step at a time and finish it
‘It always seems impossible until it is done’
Don’t let procrastination consume you; instead constantly keep up with your tasks in college and university on a daily basis. No, we are not saying that you have to study for hours, take one step at a time that helps you to grasp subsequent content and to stay ahead with your tasks.
Tips to do tasks on a daily basis:
- Take 10 minutes each day to organize and revise the content you have learnt in lectures
- Write down the goals on every day basis (if possible)
- Write a letter why you want to accomplish the tasks. When you feel disinterested, read the letter
- Think it as an opportunity and study to achieve.
- Remind yourself how badly do you want to succeed?
‘Do it now, sometimes later becomes never’
If you want to be successful, you have to do it now or you have chances of losing. Do you want to get success and the negative phrases which can obstruct your success in your graduation and recruited by a top employer? If you want it badly, lack of motivation cannot bind you from doing that.
Tips to increase desire for success:
- Find out reasons why you are studying
- What do you aim to do after finishing your college or university degree?
- Scare yourself
‘You are confined only by the walls you build around yourself’
Don’t be afraid, we are not going to give you a mini heart attack. But do you know what psychologists say? They say a little fear can be a good source of motivation. Do you want some? Ask yourself:
‘What is the cost (academic, financial and emotional) of continuing to put this task off?
Tips to motivate yourself from your fear:
- Fearing little and freaking out are very different things. So please don’t freak out. Too much fear always leads you to paralysis.
- Think about the last time when you put off your tasks? What was the result?
- Identify your hurdles
‘Life begins at the end of your comfort zone’
Often we stop at some point of a task because we are interrupted by mental barriers. Life is not that easy; it is always in a mood to throw challenges at you. So you have only two options, fight with it or adjust with it. In either of them, you get some results.
Tips to tackle mental barrier:
- Take few minutes break to identify what is stopping you
- When you have an essay to write and you don’t feel like writing the first line, start it from anywhere.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the task, break it down into small pieces in order to accomplish it easily.
- Develop true interest
‘Follow your heart, but take your brain with you’
Following your heart can be easier, but you do not know that it can get some motivation too. Yes, choose a subject that interests you, true interest in your heart! If you develop true interest in what you are studying, it will help you to get motivated. If you know what do you like and dislike, it will be a lot easier for you.
Tips to become truly interested in a subject:
- Try to know new things about the subject
- Read books, magazines or articles on the topic you are handling
- Befriend others who are interested in this topic.
If studies are important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will always find an excuse. So it is in your hands to decide whether you are serious enough about your studies;want to get the last drop of motivation and move forward with your strenuous studies. It is totally up to you
How MyAssignmenthelp.com can assist you to write assignments of good quality?
Good grades don’t come that easy. We all know it very well. But what if they are at your easy reach now? You are wondering how? It is very simple. Buy essay from MyAssignmenthelp.com if you want to secure good grades in your disciplines because our team of professionals has developed expertise in more than 100 conventional and non-conventional disciplines. No matter whether you are freshmen, sophomore or student of final year, our experienced tutors are diligent to help you in every stage of any form of assignment writing. Our vast range of services makes sure you feel relieved with your academic assignments. The services are:
- Essay help
- Dissertation writing service
- Thesis writing help
- Term paper help online
- Case study help online
- Book review help
If you are interested to avail any of these writing services, you just need to convey your assignment requirements and that’s it. You don’t have to do anything more. Just wait to receive the completed assignment in your inbox.
So what are you waiting for, check our offers and discounts deals now!