One of the major concerns of environmentalists is the effect of global warming on the contemporary world. Global warming has forced us to reconsider the possible harmful effects of Greenhouse gases on our atmosphere. Greenhouse effect is the mechanism by which thermal radiation from earth’s surface is reabsorbed by greenhouse gases such as water vapour, carbon dioxide, methane and ozone and redirected in all directions. The law students commonly need expert help while writing a climate law and carbon markets law assignments.
What is climate law and carbon market?
While writing a climate law and carbon markets law assignment, you need to remember that over the past century, greenhouse gases have increased exponentially, causing irreparable damage to the environment. Our climate law and carbon markets law assignment experts define how human society has responded in a two-fold manner:
- By enacting laws that address climate change and tries to protect the climate from industrial emissions. This is roughly what we call climate laws.
- By creating a market and a trading process that allows countries to exchange emissions in order to keep pollution in check. This is known as carbon market or emission trading.
Climate change and its relation to law and economy
According to our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts, climate change refers to the change in the statistical distribution of weather pattern over a considerable period of time (extending anywhere between decades to centuries). Our climate law and carbon markets law assignment experts mention a variety of factors that lead to climate change:
- Volcanic eruption
- Change in solar radiation
- Tectonic change
- Human factors
The last cause of climate change is also called Global Warming.
If you intend to compose a climate law and carbon market law assignment, our climate change and carbon law assignment help service is your best bet.
- Global warming and greenhouse effect
Global warming is the increase of Earth’s average atmospheric temperature due to changes in the levels of green house gases. Out climate law and carbon market law assignment experts point out some of the major green house gases are water vapour, carbon dioxide, methane and ozone. Of them, water vapor stands for 36 to 70 percent of the effect while carbon dioxide stands for 9 to 26 percent of the effect. Most of these gases are poor absorbers of solar radiation. They, therefore, allow much of the solar energy to pass through the earth’s atmosphere thereby warming up the earth’s surface. On the other hand, a proportion of the outgoing energy is absorbed by these gases, which is then redirected to earth’s surface therefore further warming up the atmosphere. To put in simple terms, this is what our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts call a Greenhouse effect.
For ages there has been a delicate balance between how much solar energy is redirected to earth and how much is reflected back to the space. With the increased burning of fossil fuels, the percentage of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has significantly increased thereby adding to global warming. To know more about this topic, avail climate law and carbon market law assignment help.
- Impact on law and economy
According to our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts global warming has a deep impact on law and economy.
- Several countries have enacted laws in order to reverse the effect of green house gases. These are called climate laws or environment and natural resources laws. They seek to protect the environment through legislations.
- Our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts suggest another important way to reduce carbon emissions is through emissions trading. Carbon market or carbon emission trading is an economic endeavor that seeks to reduce carbon emissions through economic exchange between countries.
Explaining climate laws
Our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts describe climate laws or environmental laws as a collection of legal statutes, regulations, treatises and customary and common laws which are meant to protect environment and reverse the effects of global warming on climate.
Types of climate laws
Our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts state the two purposes of climate and environmental law as
- Pollution control
- Natural resources protection
The following table explicates them
Natural Resources protection
1. Air quality law
2. Water quality law
3. Waste management
4. Environmental cleanup law
5. Species protection
6. Water resources
7. Mining Law
8. Forestry Law
9. Fisheries Law
10. Game Law
- Air quality law
According to our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts, air quality laws govern the amount of emissions and other pollutant agents in the air of the atmosphere and that of buildings. Pollutants include carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide etc. However, green houses gases can sometimes be considered as pollutants under air quality laws. In United States, the US Clean Air Act and the Air Pollution Control Act of 1955 deal with air pollution at a federal level. Several states have also enacted similar legislations.
We have climate law and carbon market law assignment help to assist you in writing assignments related to above topic.
- Water quality law
The climate law and carbon market law assignment writers mention that water quality laws deal with the prevention of the release of biological, chemical, radiological and physiological waste in surface, stored, ground and drinking water. The Clean Water Act for instance deals with the quality water in United States.
- Waste management law
Waste Management laws govern the transport, treatment, storage and dispersal or municipal, bio-hazardous, radioactive or any other type of waste into air, water or ground. Our climate law and carbon market law assignment writers share an important information that United States Environmental Protection Agency is a federal agency that deals with all waste management laws.
- Environmental cleanup laws
Unlike pollution laws, cleanup laws are meant to respond after an act of pollution has taken place. An environmental cleanup law refers to the law that seeks to remove pollution or contaminant from air, water or ground. Such laws typically deal with oil spills and chemical disasters.
- Species protection law
Our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts say that there a number of laws that deal with the preservation and protection of natural species that are endangered and on the verge of becoming extinct. The endangered species act of 1973 passed in the US is one such act that deals with the protection of species.
- Water resources law
Unlike water quality laws, water resources law is a property law that deals with the protection and use of water as a resource.
- Mining law
Since minerals are scarce commodities. Mining laws deal with the protection and proper allocation of mining resources.
- Forestry law
Our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts explain that forestry laws deal with the resources of the forest. They deal with issues like timber harvesting and burning practices.
- Fisheries law
They deal with issues like protection of sea fish, international treatises on sea fish, sharing of catch between countries etc.
- Game law
Our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts inform that as a part of forest laws, game law deals with the regulation of hunting of certain animals.
This is only the overview. To gain more detailed knowledge, take climate law and carbon market law assignment help from us.
Explaining carbon market or carbon emissions trading
Our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts explain that carbon market or carbon emissions trading refer to the control of pollution by providing economic incentives to countries. This is a form of permit trading that is undertaken in order to meet the obligations of international conventions on environment such as Kyoto Protocol.
In addition, climate law assignment experts also state the fact that, under this form of trading, a country having more green house gases emissions has a right to purchase emitting rights while a country having lesser carbon trading has the ability to transfer its emissions to other countries. Basically, our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts mean to say that this form of exchange ensures that countries have the incentive to put a cap on their green house gases emissions.
Is carbon trading fair?
Carbon trading or carbon market is based on a simple logic. The emission of green house gases has a price. Our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts define two forms of price:
- The direct cost of the burning of the fuels
- The indirect cost of the social and environmental damage caused to other countries.
By carbon trading, it is ensured that rich and industrialized nations of the world have to bear some of the indirect cost of greenhouse gases emissions, while the less industrialized nations have the benefit of passing the cost to other countries. To know more, contact our climate law and carbon market law assignment experts.
Climate law and carbon market law assignment: An overview
Environmental laws and those on carbon trading are two areas which are gaining fast popularity in academia due to their growing relevance in the contemporary world. Environmental law and environmental economics are two allied areas which are relevant to students of law, economics, management etc. Some important areas of climate law and carbon market law assignments are:
- Laws relating to environmental assessment
- Laws on air and water quality
- Laws on preservation of natural resources
- Laws on environmental damage
On the other hand, environmental economics is another growing field of study for writing a climate law and carbon market law assignment. Some of the important areas on which students can expect climate law and carbon market law assignments, essays and dissertations are:
- Green accounting
- Green trading
- Eco commerce
- Eco tourism
- Eco taxation
- Carbon trading
- Carbon footprint
- Carbon taxation
The limited scope of this article does not allow full fledged discussion. If you need any climate change and carbon market law assignment help or climate law and carbon market law essay writing help on any of these related topics, you can log on to MyAssignmenthelp.com which provides quality climate law and carbon market law assignment help on all areas of environmental laws and environmental economics.
Why do students need help in their climate law and carbon market law assignment?
Students from US, UK and Australia often complain of a number of difficulties while preparing their climate law and carbon market law assignment, essays and dissertations:
- Firstly, the academic areas of environmental laws and environmental economics are extremely complex not just in terms of their theoretical obtrusiveness but also due to the vastness. Climate law and carbon market law assignment combines everything under the sun and a good environmental law student is expected to know all of them.
- Secondly, environmental law and environmental economics require a good knowledge of environmental science. After all how would one write a good climate law and carbon market law assignment if he has no understanding of climate change?
- Thirdly, climate law and carbon market assignments, climate law and carbon market law essay writing require a good command of the English language. Since many students have English as their second language, it is impossible for them to organize their thoughts into a cohesive structure that would be credible enough to fetch good grades.
- Finally other challenges included in climate law and carbon market law assignment writing are deadlines, time crunches, referencing and footnotes. These are perennial student issues with which all students no matter how good they are, grapple.
How MyAssignmenthelp.com can help students with their climate law and carbon market law assignments?
Fortunately, there is now an easier option than to brood over these problems. Just log on to MyAssignmenthelp.com and order your climate law and carbon market law assignment today. MyAssignmenthelp.com is a premier online climate law and carbon market law assignment provider. We have a number of special features which are hard to locate in other climate law and carbon market law assignment service providers.
- Our quality is unmatched. Each climate law and carbon market law assignment is written just for the student who has ordered. It is tailor-made to his or her need. Designed to perfection, our assignments are 100 percent original.
- We believe in strict no plagiarism policy. No single climate law and carbon market law assignment will match with any other.
- We always deliver on time, in fact before time, so that students have time to go through them.
- Finally, we can provide expert assignment help not only on law but all other areas of higher studies. Our domain expertise is in law, nursing, management, computer programming etc.
For more on climate law and carbon markets law assignment writing, log on to our website and get your custom assignment help.