Read the project description below and answer the related questions which follow. The ‘Sno-King Hockey Association’ (SKHA) consists of three regional hockey rinks located across the Seattle area. Currently SKHA has a promotional web site, but management wishes to expand its functionality to permit new and existing members to sign up for a team online. In addition, management wish to allow users to book a Stick and Puck session online for each of its 3 locations. Your company has been hired to design this online team & session booking system. After a series of requirement specification meetings, the following requirements have been identified to date.
(A) Online Team Signup
• Each club will offer three types of Teams on-line; Recreational Team (8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16/18U), Select Team (8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16/18U), Adult Team,
• Users should be able to browse the various levels and age groups of all hockey teams offered, but only logged in registered members should be able to select a level they wish to sign up for, and then submit their request to join the team online. In order to be officially added to the team, a member will be required to pay a one off fixed fee and pass a try-out.
• Users will be able to review and change their team level and age group selection prior to submitting.
• The system will notify the team coaches when a new request to join is submitted, so that a try out time can be decided upon.
• After the try-out, and if a player is placed on a team, users will have the option of paying the team fee by monthly direct debit or by paying the team fee in full at the time of accepted registration.
• Existing members will be able to renew their team participation on-line when invited to do so by an automated message from the renewal system.
(B) Online Stick & Puck Session Bookings
• Each of the 3 clubs currently offer daily Stick & Puck sessions at each of the 3 locations. The schedule and the calendar change in September, for the start of the hockey season, and again in April, at the end of the hockey season.
• Users should be able to browse upcoming sessions (entered and maintained by the manager of each venue), filtering by location, date, and time.
• Users should be able to check if spaces are available in a session and proceed to book if available.
• Each class has a maximum capacity due to Fire & Safety Regulations. This varies depending on the venue.
• Individual Stick & Puck sessions cost $15. It is possible to buy a book of 10 and 20 Stick & Puck sessions. The book of 10 Stick & Puck sessions costs $135. The book of 20 Stick & Puck sessions costs $240. Session fees must be paid for at the time of booking. Everyone booking a session must have an online account.
For the above system:
(i) Create a Use Case Diagram detailing the actors and Use Cases of the SKHA online booking system.
(ii) Provide detailed Use Case descriptions with scenarios for the use cases “Sign up to Team” and “Book Puck Session”. You can assume that a registered member account already exists on the system and is logged in.
(i) Draw an Activity Diagram that captures all of the operations. Include all the extra assumptions and additions that you made.
(ii) Create an ERD or Class diagram for the business classes in your system. Give as much detail as possible.