1 Analyse the inter-relationship between human resource planning and strategic organisational planning.
2 Critique the human capital concept in a peoplecentred workplace in relation to motivation and organisational effectiveness.
3 Develop reflective awareness and evaluate organisational behaviour in leadership and organisational culture concepts.
(Weeks 1-3 for Task 1; Weeks 3-6 for Task 2)
1. You are expected to use the tools and techniques taught on the course as well as such readings that will showcase their knowledge and familiarity with the academic literature and course materials.
2. Based on the data collected from the following sources, your analysis of the company’s business perations and the inter-relationship of strategic organisational planning and human resource planning practices relevant to the requirements stated in this assessment
• relevant change management models, tools, techniques, and strategies
• the findings from secondary resources. E.g.,
• Company website
• Annual reports
• Academic literature written on the specific industry sector of your company of choice /
• In-house publications from the organisation e.g. standard operation procedures, newsletters, policies
• the findings and responses from your interviews (if any)
3. Based on the analysis of the strategic perspectives of your selected company, you are required to use the data collected to analyse the challenges in managing change, people and behaviors in your selected organisation and recommend ways to improve their practices.
4. Based on your research, answer the given questions in a report format, following the key sections in this assessment.