For this assessment, you will write a report and analyze a specific critical issue in a particular business environment, based on your business role or management interest and suggest a possible solution to solve this issue.
1. Identify and critically examine a range of contemporary issues in management from a variety of theoretical and practical perspectives.
2. Demonstrate critical and creative thinking in being able to formulate and justify appropriate recommendations for designing business models.
3. Critically examine the manager's role in a dynamic business environment and evaluate the role of integrity, values and ethics in management decision making.
4. Apply a range of relevant skills in acquiring, integrating, interpreting, synthesising, utilising and communicating information about contemporary and emergent management issues.
This solution should include each of the following;
1. Sound justification and evaluation of its strengths and potential weaknesses
2. Theoretical models and/or practical experience to support your suggestion
3. Discussion on the role of the manager and relating to this their integrity, values, and ethics in the decision making for this solution selection.