Steps for Intervention at Meso and Macro Levels
1. Please include a cover page that shows the title of the course, the assignment topic, the submission date, your name and student ID.
2. The total length of your paper should be between. It should be typewritten, double-spaced, with 1-inch margin all round, and ‘Times New Roman’ font size
3. Plagiarism and collusion are forms of cheating and are entirely unacceptable. SUSS has extremely strict procedures for dealing with plagiarism and collusion. Please ensure that you do not inadvertently commit these offences by quoting and referencing correctly according to APA guidelines.
4. Provide at least 3 other references (besides your textbook) and cite them in APA format.
1. Using a case example, describe the steps that a generalist social work practitioner goes through to intervene at the micro level of practice. Briefly appraise how these steps could also apply to messo and macro level practice.
2. Applying the same case example, identify and briefly describe one (1) of Jack Rothman’s community organisation models that you would use to intervene at the macro level. Explain five (5) of the multiple dimensions of generalist practice that apply to this model.