Performance consistently met expectations in all essential areas of the assignment criteria, at times possibly exceeding expectations, and the quality of work overall was very good. The most critical goals were met.
Performance did not consistently meet expectations. Performance failed to meet expectations in one or more essential areas of the assignment criteria, one or more of the most critical goals were not met.
Performance was consistently below expectations in most essential areas of the assignment criteria, reasonable progress toward critical goals was not made. Significant improvement is needed in one or more important areas.
The student accurately implements a cybersecurity framework to:
Comprehensively describe the current framework compliance status to include:
- The cybersecurity environment, such as processes, information, and systems directly involved in the delivery of services
- The current risk management practices, threat environment, legal and regulatory requirements, business/mission objectives, and organizational constraints
- A diagram of the common workflow of information and decisions at the major levels within the organization
Comprehensively describe the future cybersecurity policy implementations to include:
- The critical cybersecurity needs that should be in place to ensure compliance with the appropriate regulation (e.g., PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA)
- The prioritized organizational efforts, business needs, and outcomes
Comprehensively describe the organization's cybersecurity risk assessment to include:
- The likelihood of risks occurring and the resulting impact
- Threats to, and vulnerabilities of, those systems and assets
- The risks internally and externally
- The acceptable level of risk (risk tolerance), response, management, and resolution
- An Organizational Risk Assessment Chart
Comprehensively describe how the business is integrating privacy laws and regulations, prioritizing, and measuring progress Comprehensively describe compliance gaps to include:
- The type of audits that should be performed in order to keep a consistent measure of risk
- The type of gap analysis to be performed A cybersecurity governance strategy that establishes mitigation plans to achieve security objectives
Create a web portal data flow diagram of the hypothetical organization's operational environment The web portal data flow diagram must:
- Display the organization's technical requirements (related and unrelated applications, services, and links).
- Display the compliance of associated servers, routers, access-control components, data storage, internal and external data communication, data backup, e-mail servers, and so forth
- Identify related systems and assets, regulatory requirements, and overall risk approach.
- Demonstrate each IT task to the next as aligned to regulations/compliance.