You will need to prepare the Bell Crank Assembly (shown below) provided to you as a STEP file.
To accomplish this project, you will need to:
• Open each part (STEP file format) of the assembly and investigate its reference dimensions.
• Reproduce each part of the assembly in Creo.
• Create the assembly
• Create the mechanism.
Submit a report with the following information:
• Prepare CAD Model for all of the components described.
o The CAD components should be colored appropriately.
o Provide an assembled color image of the Isometric Assembly in your report.
• Provide a table describing which dimensions are critical between mating parts.
o Images or clear description of the feature should be provided.
• Provide a table describing the needed dimensions and tolerances for the design intent.
o Selected dimensions between mating parts.
o Selected tolerances between mating parts.
o Calculated clearance/interference between mating features.
? Submit calculations in appendix.
• Using the NJIT MET 205 Part Drawing Template create a print for each part.
o Drawings should have appropriate dimensions and tolerances.
o Attach drawings in the appendix.
• Using the NJIT MET 205 Assembly Drawing Template create an exploded view of the
Assembly print with a Bill of Materials (BOM) Table.
o Attach drawings in the Appendix.
• Demonstrate all parts and the assembly to the instructor.
• Create the Mechanism Animation and demonstrate to your professor.
EXTRA CREDIT: Use GD&T instead of +/- Tolerancing