Proposal Essay Topics
Interesting proposal essay topics play an important role in drawing the attention of the teachers. Not only does it increase the prospect of you fetching more marks in the assignments, but it will also help you get detailed insight into a particular subject matter. In this article, you will find proposal essay topics list consisting of several intriguing proposal essay topic ideas.
Proposal Essay Topic Ideas
If you had been frantically searching for interesting proposal essay topics, you can relax now. Here you will get good proposal essay topic ideas, covering a wide array of subjects. Just check out the following topics to set the ball rolling.
- How can the different nations promote the bicycle for short distance travelling?
- How can the training programs be optimized for the assimilation of new employees?
- What are some of the steps for attracting more men nurses in hospitals?
- What is the possible solution for getting past the prison overcrowding issue?
- Why is Shakespeare’s “To be or not to be?” relevant in today’s world?
- How can racial profiling be managed?
- Had the opposition won WWII, what could have been the possible outcomes?
- Should the government of a nation control the data flow associated with social media?
- How has the modern business transaction been affected by the technology changes?
- How can the posttraumatic stress disorder be managed effectively?
These are some of the most interesting proposal essay topic ideas that you use to your advantage. Moreover, if you practice writing on these proposal essay topic ideas, you will soon learn the art of crafting your own essay.
Proposal Essay Topics List to Provide You with New Ideas
It is always wise to have a proposal essay topics list in your bag. You never know when it might prove to be useful. It might help you out during the time of examination, or it might assist you when you are writing a series of essays, as assigned by the universities.
Here you will find a variety of proposal essay topic ideas. Just keep on reading.
8 Proposal Argument Essay Topics
Proposal Argument Essay Topics are listed below.
- How can national debt be lowered by the government of a nation?
- What steps should be taken by the parents to discipline their child?
- Should you preserve family traditions in this date?
- How can we get past cyber crimes?
- How can you help your friends when they are depressed?
- How do we set our sleep routine?
- How can you make sure that the driving rules are abided by everyone?
- Should smoking be banned for forever?
2 Modest Proposal Essay Topics
If you are looking for Modest Proposal Essay Topics, you then need to go through the Famine in Ireland by Dr Jonathan Swift.
- How could have been the poor children in Ireland be stopped from being a burden to their parents?
- How can the satire by Jonathan Swift be interpreted?
8 English Proposal Essay Topics
English Proposal Essay Topics are mentioned below.
- What are the effective steps you should take to make reading popular?
- Why is “Frankenstein” by Mary Shelley also known as “The Modern Prometheus”?
- Is the context of "To Kill a Mockingbird" applicable in present day?
- Does “Pride and Prejudice” undermine or reinforce sexist stereotypes?
- Is “Jane Eyre” a Gothic novel? How does it relate to the theory of feminism?
- Does Nick belong to the middle class society in the “The Great Gatsby”?
- Does the narrator’s briefcase encapsulate his history in the “Invisible Man”?
- How does an English writing contest help the students?
8 Proposal Essay Environmental Topics
Proposal Essay Environmental Topics are listed below.
- What steps can be taken by the developed nations of the world to bring down global warming?
- What the contributing factors behind Australia’s bushfire spread?
- Is the genetic modification of crops creating a harmful environment?
- What steps can be taken to manage the wastes efficiently?
- Are the governments taking adequate steps to control population growth?
- How can overfishing be reduced and sustain the economy at the same time?
- Bromide Release: How can it be reduced?
- Ocean levels are rising at a rapid pace. How can the melting of polar ice caps be controlled?
8 Persuasive Proposal Essay Topics
Persuasive Proposal Essay Topics are highlighted below.
- In the music industry, should the producers have more authority than the independent artists?
- Why should female trainers mentor women when it comes to bodybuilding?
- Does the vaccine lead to autism?
- What steps can be taken to protect the endangered species?
- Can traditional classes be completely replaced by distant learning?
- How can hobbies help you with your career?
- Is dress code a limitation of freedom?
- Is the CCTV surveillance an invasion of privacy?
These are some of the most important proposal essay topics ideas that you can work with.
Proposal Essay Topics with Solutions for College Students
Coming up with good proposal essay topic ideas all the time is not an easy task. Moreover, the topics vary depending on the type of essay you wish to write. For instance, the tone of the persuasive essay will not be the same as the argumentative essay. Now, if you feel that the task is daunting for you, you should take the help of our writers.
Students in Texas, Chicago, California, Washington, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix and Denver have all relied on our writers for the past one decade as they are highly qualified. Moreover, our experts are graduates from highly esteemed alma maters around the USA. They provide you with:
- Top-quality proposal essay topics for college students
- Proposal essay topics with solutions
- 100% original proposal essays
- Proper formatting
- Authentic citations
- Proofreading service
- Unlimited Revision
The list is endless. Moreover, if you wish to look at examples of proposal essay topics, you visit our free samples section. You will come across an ample number of samples on proposal essay topics. Thus, if you are looking forward to securing exemplary grades in the proposal essays, now would be the time you availed our proposal essay writing service.
Need Economic Assistance with the Proposal Essay Topics? Place an Order at MyAssignmenthelp.com
College students are often tied up with multiple tasks. Thus, they are often under time pressure when they are asked to submit proposal essays on interesting topics. Moreover, they also face financial constraints as college expenses are high. In such cases, MyAssignmenthelp.com comes into the scene. Over the years, we have proved that we are the most trusted proposal essay writing service as we provide:
- Economic Assistance
- Lucrative Discounts
- Signup and Referral Bonus
- On-time Delivery
- Round the Clock Service
As you can see, not only do we provide good proposal essay topic ideas at the expense of a few bucks, but we are reliable too. Thus, if you want to stand out from the rest of the class, share your requirements with us ASAP.
Most Popular FAQs Searched By Students:
Q.1 How to write proposal essay topics?
Ans. If you wish to present an impressive proposal essay, you must first choose an interesting topic. Once this is done, you must collect authentic validations, so that you can support your arguments in the essay. You should then write a debatable thesis statement, following which you must focus on the body section of the essay. Finally, you need to round it off with a precise conclusion.
Q.2 How to end a proposal for an essay topic?
Ans. If you wish to end your proposal essay on a high note, you should write a precise conclusion. In conclusion, you must highlight the key points in the essay and write the thesis statement. Moreover, you should also mention the future scope of research possibilities and the effective steps to be taken to implement the solution.
Q.3 How do you write a conclusion for a proposal?
Ans. If you are aiming to write a compelling conclusion, you should keep it short and precise. You should highlight all the key elements of the proposal in the content, and you must write the thesis statement. Following this, you can state the developments that are currently going on in the field and the effective steps that can be undertaken to execute the solution.
Q.4 What are the steps in writing a proposal?
Ans. If you wish to write a professional proposal, you must first conduct extensive research on what you are about to write. Moreover, you need to focus on your target audience, and present the problem to your readers. Next, you have to analyze the issues and state your solution. Once this is done, you have to proofread the content and rectify the mistakes.
Place Your Order