Online Proposal Essay Topics
Developing proposal essay topics is no joke; it must have a well-defined problem, an effective solution to the problem, and justifiable reasons for your solution. Moreover, it must be designed in a way that helps to build the proposal essay with an Introduction, Proposal, Plan of action, Desired outcomes, Resources needed and a Conclusion.
Unfortunately, most students struggle to develop the essay topics upon learning these nuisances of writing.
Thanks to experts like MyAssignmenthelp.com. They have a team of 5000+ doctorates who can develop easy essay topics in no time. Wonder what else they have stored in their bag? Visit the portal to know more.
Finest experts offer 100+ Top Proposal Essay Topics For Student
Do you wonder who designs the exciting proposal essay topics for college students when you avail it from our service? Well, it is our experts. Here are some interesting facts about our experts who offer assistance on essay topics.
Doctorates from the finest universities
When you want someone to help you with your essay topics, you want the service provider to have at least a higher qualification from the academic level you place a request for. In our case, we have 5000+ doctorates to design proposal essay topics with solutions for you. They have their academic credentials from the finest universities of the globe and know the drills of developing and writing excellent topics for proposal essays. Therefore every essay topics or proposal paper ideas examples you get is unparallel.
Our business assignment helpers have over a decade of industry experience developing over 55000 proposal essay topics. Having satisfied so many customers with a record student rating of 4.7/5, our experts guarantee a broad grin on your face for the topics for a proposal essay they provide.
Experts with Previous Academic Tutoring Experience
Our 5000+ experts who offer good topics for proposal essays have been previous lecturers of famous global universities. Therefore, they know what works with proposal essay topics writing to score higher grades. Therefore, our experts develop the best local topics for you. You can even take essay help from our top experts.
Essay Related Services Covered By Myassignmenthelp.com
What Is a Proposal Essay?
A proposal essay means what it sounds like: it proposes an idea and provides evidence to convince the reader why that idea is a good or bad one.
Although proposal essay topics are generally centred on business and economic transactions, they are not limited to those two areas. Proposal essays may be written for any college assignments, scientific research, and personal and other professional areas.
Sample Question And solution For Proposal Essay Topics
Essays On Plato And Aristotle System
Discuss about the Essays on Plato and Aristotle System.
The understanding of the different usage patterns of the language and speech along with its different tools to affect the psyche of the psyche of the listener in the favor of the speaker is known as study of persuasion. The concept of persuasion comes from age old tradition of the people taking into account the different aspects of the use of persuasion as the ode of language for the development of the different ideals among the different people in the society. The usage of persuasion as the rhetoric in language takes into account the sage of the different reasons, beliefs, values, and emotions to convince a listener or reader to think or act in a particular way (Burg, 2011). The art of persuasion is considered extremely important in a number of fields of work and to be applies on an array of situations in the society Read More
List of Some More Sample Question And Solution For Proposal Essay Topics
How to write a Proposal Essay?
Writing a proposal essay and getting ideas for research proposals requires you to spend dedicated time on each of the below-mentioned points:
Remember that a proposal essay topic for college students demands writers to write convincing stories worth pursuing. On that note, you must know why you are writing the essay and who your target audience is - government officials, business people, or academicians. If your audience is academicians, you will want to justify your proposal by pointing to possible academic benefits.
Conduct thorough research
Whatever you propose, you must back them up with convincing evidence. You need to conduct secondary sources that will support the proposal essay. This will help you go a long way in persuading your target audience. On that note, you can rely on authentic sources to gather data or try talking to experts or reading their research.
Before creating the final essay draft, start with a rough draft to minimise the chances of committing factual errors. Also, this will give you scope to experiment with the brainstormed ideas and excellent put-up concepts in the essay paper. Once you have gathered convincing ideas, organise them accordingly in the rough draft. Then write the final copy with headings and sub-headings.
Revise, revise, and revise
Never turn in the first final draft. Scan the first draft for technical errors and readability. Make sure the essay is coherent and has smooth transitions. You can also use a plagiarism checker to check the content’s authenticity. The revision should end with the preparation of a flawless essay.
Now that you know how to write an impeccable proposal essay, it is time that you skim through a list of out-of-the-box proposal essays ideas. So, here is a list of ten such research proposal topics for college students for you:
- What strategy can you deploy to minimise the use of fossil fuels in the next several decades?
- How can one prevent forest fires in Australia?
- Is global warming a vital issue? If yes, how can it affect humanity?
- How can you help the older generation get acquainted with modern technologies?
- Is safe education effective? Explain your views on the point.
- What effect does social media has on one’s mental health?
- The assistance for single-parent families.
- What were the significant reasons for World War I and World War II?
- Discuss the economy of the Roman Empire
- The Crusades
If this information is too little, get in touch with our experts at MyAssignmenthelp.com to learn more. They will provide you with proposal essay examples and proposal argument essay examples.
List Of Few Important Essay Topics
Proposal Essay Ideas- What to Include?
Now that you know what a proposal essay is, it is natural to wonder what proposal essay topics for college students include. Primarily, a good proposal essay includes the following parts.
- Plan of action
- Desired outcomes
- Resources needed
However, it is essential to remember that apart from the introduction and conclusion, these parts can be rearranged, included or taken out to suit the academic needs.
Your proposal essay idea must state:
- A well-defined problem
- Proposing an effective solution to the problem
- A set of reasons to justify why the solution could work best amongst the alternatives
Here are some exciting ideas on topics you may consider writing about.
Tools like Plagiarism checker and Paraphrasing tool can be quite useful for students and writers.
Proposal Essay Topics on Environment
Here are some easy proposal topics on Environment:
- The causes of volcano activity in 2022
- Thermal energy control: what politics and institutions are involved in the United States?
- The analysis of the current radioactive situation in the Chernobyl Nuclear Plant
- The pros and cons of ecotourism
- The concept of food justice and the role of genetically modified additions
- Poor environmental quality in Australia’s rural areas: bio-accumulation issues
- The negative impact of chemicals on endangered species in Wyoming, USA
- Electric cars as the way to address diesel emissions: pros and cons
- The legal protection of climate refugees in the United States
- The renewable energy methods: the use of solar energy as a way to reduce environmental damage.
Proposal Argument Topics on Business
Here are some trending topics since 2020.
- How can small businesses recover quickly after economic crises?
- I prefer local farmers to the international grocery chains to support the development of small businesses.
- How to eliminate the erosion of trust in business for good?
- When bankruptcy is coming, what are the ways out with minimum damage?
- Paid internships as a solution for youth unemployment
- Why is keeping private emails available at the working place beneficial?
- Overtime payments as a way to prevent qualified teachers from leaving
- Financial education should come to children from parents.
- How to reduce the rates of underemployment?
- What should a consumer do when they notice the producer lying?
- Ways to prevent misunderstanding with customers' rights
Proposal Essay Topics on Social Life and Social Issues
Find the latest topics examples on Social Life and Social Issues here:
- Cleaning marathons as a way to engage citizens in keeping the neighbourhoods clean
- Safe driving educational materials as a preventive measure
- Is there a way to make students more socially responsible?
How can an average person help orphans without spending money?
- The ways of promoting subcultures but managing their activities
- Sexism related issues at schools and how to resolve it?
- Social programs for educating people about the disabled
- Installing book exchange boxes around the city to promote people reading more.
- Support groups for teenagers to prevent depression due to issues with school peers.
- The ways to help your friend if you suspect they have alcohol or drug addiction.
- Banning social media: can it be a solution to reduce suicides?
Proposal Argument essay Topics On Technology
Here are some proposal argument essay topics on technology:
- The increasing speed of technological development and how to keep up with it?
- Having technological detox days is a preventive measure for depression and apathy.
- Implementing more technologies into the educational process – is it good or bad? The optimal solution.
- Child control applications for looking after children's safety on the Internet
- What are the financial benefits of switching to wireless technologies?
- The ways to resolve the issue with online identity stealing
- Implementing more modern technologies in libraries to encourage people to use them.
- Online safety and how to protect your data as a customer?
- Cyber-bullying at schools: what are the most effective strategies to fight it?
- How can children with learning disabilities use the help of virtual reality?
- The ways not to kill your imagination while using modern technology.
Proposal Essay Ideas on Healthcare
Read on to get topics with solutions on healthcare:
- How Can We Help Children Maintain a Healthy Body Weight?
- Ethical and Legal Issues of Surrogate Pregnancy.
- How Dangerous are Long-term Consequences of Anorexia?
- Principles of Preventing Medical Errors in Hospitals.
- How Can Doctors Promote Healthy Lifestyle?
- Why is Homeopathy a Pseudo-Science?
- What Are Side Effects of Blood Transfusion?
- Types of Eating Disorders.
- Can a Vegan Diet Be Healthy?
- The Best Strategies to Maintain Healthy Body Weight.
Psychological Issues of Breast Cancer.
Proposal Argument Topics on Law and Justice
Please find some good topics for essays on law and justice:
- An Analysis of International Conventions and Their Effect on the Law.
- Asset Distribution in Divorce under Equitable Distribution.
- Impact of Digital Technologies on Legal Issue Copyright.
- Fundamental Principles of Jury Selection Process.
- Issues of Gun Control in America.
- Importance of International Law Conventions on Crime Detection.
- Directors’ Duties of Diligence under Corporations Act 2001.
- Remedies of Negligence and Misinterpretation.
- Legal Issues and Grievances in Human Resource Management.
- The Evolution of Sexual Orientation Discrimination Laws.
- Analyzing Gender Equality in Law Enforcement.
- Fault Elements in Police Conduct in the US.
Proposal Essay Ideas on Literature
Here are some topics for a proposal essay on literature:
- Narration Techniques in Moby Dick
- American Dark Romanticism vs Transcendentalism: An Essay on Key Themes
- Comparing Theme of Madness in Hamlet and Macbeth
- American Dream in Contemporary Literature
- Stream Of Consciousness Technique in Faulkner’s Novels
- Fanfiction as Separate Literature Works?
- How Technology Influences Literature
- Times when Science Fiction Became Modern Reality
- Edgar Allan Poe, the Father of American Horror Literature and Movies
- Greek Classic Texts in Modern Novels
- War in Gone with the Wind
- Native American Literature Key Features and Themes
- Poetry in Digital Society. New Forms
- What Narrative Techniques are used in Blogging?
- How the Narrator Influences Text
- Jazz Techniques Used in Toni Morrison’s Novel
- How Philosophy Influences Literature
Proposal Argument Topics on Culture
Please find the argument topics for proposal essays on culture:
The definition of cultural awareness: when it is and is not relevant
- Simple ways to end the debate on stereotyping and cultural profiling
- Racism and reverse racism on college campuses: how students deal with the ongoing debate on race in light of recent cultural developments
- The impact of extreme patriotism on the reputation of Americans in the international arena
- Good questions to ask a foreigner before resorting to cultural stereotyping
- Thelong process of cultural accommodation: what you should do and avoid when in a foreign culture
- Explain how the debate with social justice warriors regarding racial profiling should be managed
Proposal Essay Ideas on World History
Get Interesting World history topics for proposal essay here:
- Mexican-American War
- Religion and Crusades
- Causes of Thirty Years War
- Use of Weapons in Ancient Civilizations
- Bridal Ceremonies in Ancient Rome
- Apartheid Impact
- South America Colonization
- Social Relationships in Medieval Europe
- Cold War Aftershocks
- Britain and Spain in Battle of the Seas
Proposal Essay Ideas on Politics and Government
Here are some local essays topics on Politics and Government:
- When and how did the politics originate?
- The connection between politics and religion.
- Comparison of electoral systems in the world.
- The most influential political figure of the XX century.
- The political decision that has changed your country at most
- What is better for the world, globalization or nationalism?
- Democracy: pros and cons.
- Correlation between morality and power.
- Terrorism as a political instrument.
- Totalitarianism: pros and cons.
- The environmental question in the politics of your country.
- The impact of international relations on your country in the last ten years.
- Change in politics at wartime.
- The philosophy of politics.
- Pros and cons of the political system in your country.
Proposal Essay Ideas on Personal Development and Psychology
Find the trending proposal essays on Personal Development and Psychology here:
- How harmful are various social media networks and the advertising industry to a child's development? Discuss their impact on self-esteem
- Develop a descriptive essay about the experiences that have shaped your personality and sense of self-worth. Have you learned more from positive or negative experiences?
- What format should training courses and personal development sessions take when working with developmentally disabled individuals?
- To what degree do you agree with the statement that people’s personalities are predetermined by their genetic heritage? Is it true that nothing can be done to alter personal traits?
- Discuss the current theories about anxiety and the impact of this disorder on the development of individuals
- Recommendations for managing posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- How visual art plays a crucial role in personal development?
- Best ways to create a personal development plan
- Developing yourself on the philosophy of personal development
What principles of personal development play a key role in adult social care?
Proposal Essay Topics on Music and Art
Here’s a list of the excellent essay topics on music and literature:
- The history of American Southern Rock music.
- Genesis as the pioneers of progressive rock.
- Romantic nature of Antonio Vivaldi's music.
- How has rap music affected modern social movements?
- The perceptions of music by the dolphins.
- The use of classical music when teaching autistic children.
- Does metal music lead to violent behaviour?
- How can playing a musical instrument help a person's mental state?
- The use of neuroscience in the creation of synthesized music.
- The role of AI-based tools in the design of musical instruments.
- The heritage of Baroque composers.
Proposal Essay Ideas on Globalization
Find some unique proposal topics for college students on globalization:
- The Impact of Globalization
- Impact of Globalization on Norms and Experiences around Gender
- Globalization and Cultural Diversity in the Workplace
- Globalization and Citizenship in EU
- Globalization Impacts on the United Nations Institution
- Singapore Globalization: Criterias and Ranks
- The Advantages of Globalization
- Globalization Advantages
- Child Labor Role in Westernization and Globalization
- Modern Imperialism and Economic Globalization
Proposal Essay Topics on Economy
Get the latest essay topics on economics here:
- How does economics impact culture?
- Economics of information
- The economics of non-renewable resources
- Economics and environment
- The role of economics in modern psychology
- Specifics of the economics of entrepreneurship
- Standard regional specifics of economics
- Political economy
- Challenges of international economics
- Economics of education
- The part of experiments in economics
Check Out The Top Course Code For Proposal Essays
The Essay Topics Help
Specialist Essay services to help you achieve A+ Grade!
Writer of The Month
Last essay passed with distinction
Hire Me Now
Use Our Free Essay Typer Tool to Get Essay on Any Topics
Make your essay error-free.
Get your article published in an internationally renowned journal.
MOST POPULAR FAQS SEARCHED BY STUDENTS:
Q1. What are some good proposal essay topics?
Ans: Here’s a list of some good proposal topics:
- How can educators spot signs of bullying in classes?
- How can educational shows about science get more funding and airtime?
- Is it important to improve foreign language courses?
- What can you do to help the environment?
Q2. What is a proposal argument essay?
Ans: A proposal argument essay focuses on presenting a proposal as a solution to a problem. This essay also includes the details of the proposal and solid reasons to support the proposal. A proposal argument essay usually addresses a problem or mitigates the effects of a potential threat. So, you need to analyze the issue critically and come up with feasible solutions.
Q3. Can questions be asked in proposal essays?
Ans: Yes, you can ask questions in proposal essays. The main purpose of a proposal essay is to propose an idea and provide appropriate evidence to highlight the credibility of your idea. So, you can ask the following questions to write your proposal essays:
- What are the ways to measure air pollution in remote areas?
- Is there a way we can stop desertification?
- How does casual veganism manage food resources with a growing population?
Q4. How do you write a proposal for an argumentative essay?
Ans: Here are the steps that will you write a proposal for an argumentative essay:
- Summarise the details of the problem in your introduction.
- Present your proposal in the thesis statement.
- Provide a detailed history of the problem.
- Explain how your proposal addresses the problem.
- Address the opposing views as well.
Q5. How do you start a proposal essay?
Ans: Here’s how you should start a proposal essay:
- Begin with an interesting fact or anecdote to grab the reader’s attention in the introduction.
- Address a specific problem right in that section.
- Write the proposal in the thesis statement and tell how it can solve the problem.
- Provide relevant information to convince your audience that your proposal is a good idea.
Students Of Top Universities Prefer Our Proposal Essay Service: