Choosing a solid dissertation subject raises students’ probability of getting good results and learning and executing effectively. On the other hand, finding a suitable topic is not a simple feat. Browsing the web and using the back buttons on various domains wastes a bunch of energy and time. Nonetheless, the quest for an excellent study topic never comes to an end. A well-written dissertation should be original and include information that is well-cohered.
Critical Care Nursing:
- Importance of Critical care nurses in stabilizing patients’ conditions in the critical care unit.
- Is it possible for critical care nurses to manage the situation alone in a critical care unit?
- Care plan and management strategies of nurses in critical care units.
- How do nurses manage the critical care unit associated with the doctors to overcome critical situations?
- What are the characteristics of a critical care unit nurse? Is experience the only criterion?
Mental health Nursing:
- Important of nurses in maintaining positivity in patients undergoing serious health issues.
- Key factors important for becoming a psychiatric nurse.
- Significance of mental health nurses in supporting depressed patients and regaining life.
- What is the probability of a nurse acquiring serious mental health issues while treating patients with the same problems?
- Role of nurses in treating mental trauma in drug addicts.
- Effect of genomic medicine in child health nursing.
- What is the role of sports medicines and nurses’ assistance in sports?
- Is it possible for nurses to handle patients with ADHD syndrome?
- Role of nurses in treating congenital heart diseases.
- Discuss the history of child health nursing.
- Management of antibiotic resistance.
- How can proper nursing and care treat Alzheimer?
- Self-compassion and its usefulness by nurses in treating older patients fight insomnia.
- Importance of physical activity and exercise sessions conducted by nurses for older patients to stay fit and maintain posture.
- Cure of depression and trauma in mental health nursing.
- Development of a healthy environment by nurses to spread positivity among older adults.
- The nursing perspective of gestational diabetes and ways to counter it.
- Mitigation of risks associated with pregnancy through correct method of nursing.
- Role of nursing in maintaining thyroid for better chances of a healthy pregnancy.
- Treatment of ovarian cancer through nursing.
- Benefits of Hormone therapy during menopause. How can nursing be beneficial in treating menopausal symptoms?
- Risk of pregnancy-related to PCOD.
Palliative Care Nursing:
- Differences between palliative nursing and holistic nursing.
- Is home-based palliative care nursing as effective as the traditional one?
- Importance of home-based palliative care in the pandemic outbreak.
- Comparison of self-care over palliative care. What is the link between the two?
- Need of advancement in the sector of palliative care nursing.
Public Health Nursing:
- Role of nurses in providing better health support.
- Effectiveness of communication in improving better outreach and dependency of patients.
- Importance of availability of nurses in remote areas.
- The ethical perspective of public health nursing.
- Prospects in terms of growth of the nursing profession in serving the public health sector.
- Improvement needed in public health settings.
- Contribution of nurses in combatting situations during COVID-19 outbreak.
- Role of nurses in treating patients in home-based COVID-19 setup.
- The nursing perspective of the future of COVID-19.
- Aged care provided by nurses in the COVID-19 scenario.
- Comparison of nursing and medicine in COVID-19 pandemic.
- Care plan of diet needed to deal with COVID-19.
- Importance of pulsometer and ways to deal with an oxygen shortage.
Health Management Nursing:
- Treatment and management of health through care plans given by nurses.
- Strategies followed by nurses in maintaining chronic disorders.
- Improvement of health care services by including a regular visit of the health care sector and reaching out to nurses.
- Health care setting management to enhance productivity.
- Improvement of workplace setting in improving health standards.
- Health management and nursing alliance to improve health standards.
Community Health Nursing:
- Importance of community health and nursing awareness.
- How can community health be improved in improving health habits?
- How can community health programs influence older people?
- Benefits of COVID medications in improving community health.
- Influence and adaptability of habits through community guidelines implemented by nurses.
- Importance of perinatal care.
- Influence of anti-cardiolipin in miscarriages.
- Evaluate mortality rate during perinatal growth.
- How can clamping of umbilical cord affect a child’s health?
- Scope of midwifery nursing considering the present scenario.
Health Organization Nursing:
- Benefits of collaborating with health care organizations for specialized nurses.
- The pressure generated by healthcare organizations upon the health of nurses.
- Services provided by health care settings for nurses.
- Improvement of a better environment for healthy living of nurses.
- How to overcome shortages of PPE kits provided by healthcare organizations for nurses.
- Compare with evidence- remote healthcare organization setup with urban setup for nurses.
- Evidence-based analysis for the improvement of nurses in well-planned strategies imposed by the government.
- Work safety is important for nurses. Explain with evidence.
- Importance of trends and advancement in nursing treatment.
- How is clinical expertise related to critical care?
- Nursing evidence-based achievements in the long run.
- Interdependence of mental health and relationship of nurses and patients.
Environmental Health Nursing:
- Effects of poor air quality in areas of the healthcare sector.
- Effects of environmental hazards in patients and nurses.
- Maintenance of sustainable work environment by nurses.
- Climatic change and use of air conditioners in hospitals.
- Role of nurses in developing a healthy environment.
- Impact of lack of resources in nurse’s health and hygiene.
Occupational Safety Nursing:
- Training of frontline workers for safety.
- Importance of better infrastructure.
- Comparative analysis of healthy and safe work environment.
- Role of nurses in maintaining workplace safety.
- Risk and threat to nurse’s health in poor safety norms.
- Occupational hazards are affecting the mental peace of nurses.
Theory of Nursing:
- Roper Logan Tierney model and its uses.
- Theory of Nightingale.
- Nursing theory is suitable for treating people with mental health problems.
- What is the importance of critical care management in nursing? Explain with proper evidence-based theory.
- Choose any 4 theories of nursing and compare them with the present advancement.
Emergency in Nursing:
- Ways to deal with panic attacks and trauma.
- Emergency stroke care.
- Importance of training needed for nurses to deal with the emergency nurse’s situation.
- Importance of calmness needed for a nurse for critical care unit.
- Management of emergency operation calls in an emergency department.
- Importance of educational advancement in nursing.
- Role of nurses in building and improving communication skills for nurses.
- Education and training are needed for nurses for a home-based setup.
- Behavioural advancement is needed for a nurse to build personal and professional development.
- Self-improvement in nursing.