Definition of Workforce Diversity
For this activity, you are the Training Director for Izzon. This company has recently lost a lawsuit for discrimination against a minority employee. Since there is no existing policy for diversity management within this company, it is your job to provide a design for this program. The program, in your own words, should include the following.Â Â
1. A definition of workforce diversityÂ
2. What is involved in managing diversityÂ
3. Three reasons why workforce diversity is important for this companyÂ
4. Four ways in which workforce diversity should be managed within this company
5. Ten characteristics of successful workforce diversity effortsÂ
6. Five ways to measure the program
In addition, the material that you write should be substantiated and documented whenever applicable, with diversity data from the website for Texaco: www.texaco.com. Â Since Texaco recently faced a lawsuit for lack of proper diversity management, relevant information can be acquired from the current issues/diversity section of this company website.
Your Activity responses should be both grammatically and mechanically correct and formatted in the same fashion as the Activity itself. Â If there is a Part A, your response should identify a Part A, etc.