Students can't be Wrong!
GET BEST GRADE, ORDER NOW
What Is The Best Dissertation Format?
Dissertation is a long detailed piece work, which you interpret through writing skills. It should maintain a formal approach, given the particulars about chapters and utilizing your research proposal work efficiently. It is not similar to anything that you have done in your past academic years; it needs a set of skills like examining the facts, going deep in subject matter, scrutinize findings with relevant research work etc. But when you present a dissertation you should maintain a style book in writing, the layout or the appearance should be appealing that it soothes the readers’ eyes.
The Do’s and Don’ts for best dissertation format
1. One should always maintain 1 inch margin from left right bottom and top in the copies of dissertation writing.
2. Don’t use any kind of font that is not used in writing document, go through the recommendation list of fonts and choose from them, the font size should be 10, 11 or 12, should maintain same font size and style in entire writing, exceptional with book titles, taxonomic names foreign words and letters.
3. You should maintain double spaced in the entire paper, with the exception of approval page, proofread as much as you can to avoid spelling errors.
4. The document should be left aligned, not right or centered, and make sure that the headings are not left alone at the bottom of paper.
5. Numberyour every page, your page number should not be followed by any letters, hyphens, periods, or parentheses.
6. Footnotes should be added at the bottom page, separated from text.
7. For tables, figures and illustrations, one should be consistent about the writing format through the entire matter.
8. Appendices should be included at the end of the document but not at the end of every chapter.