It is a speech given to persuade the audience to change their lifestyle, habits, and attitudes through positive thinking. The speaker shares brand new ideas discover new ideas, unfamiliar words, and contemporary worlds to the audience. It can be considered a behavior-altering speech topic. The motivational speech given to the public is aimed to amaze the audience with new ideas and opinions and provide insightful information on well-known themes and subjects.
Some of the motivational speech topics are listed below:
- National well being of the people by meaning national happiness
- Conscious living results in personal growth and wellbeing
- Managing people and their thoughts by motivating, inspiring, and encouraging the workers and by applying motivational and other persuasive speech topics.
Get Instant Experts
Motivated Sequence Patterns
This type of pattern in motivational speeches is often applied by famous motivational speakers. Following an order in delivering the speech among the audience will ensure high effectiveness and efficiency.
The Monroe’s Motivated Sequence Pattern
This pattern is used to elaborate on motivational speech topics. It was designed by Professor Alan Monroe in the previous century by utilizing the elements of ‘psychology of persuasion.
Step 1: Attention
The initial step is to get the attention of the public and state the importance of the speech from a specific angle of approach. The motivational speaker can list the main benefits to arouse interest among the public.
Step 2: Need
The second step is to inform the audience about the need to change in their life and why one should be concerned about their lifestyle and thoughts. The speaker can restate the issue or the problem as per the values, interests, needs, and attitudes of the listeners.
Step 3: Satisfaction
One must satisfy their needs and provides various details about interesting facts and statistics to keep them interested. The speaker must provide ways in which the solution is ongoing to work for the people.
Step 4: Visualization
In the fourth step, one must visualize the benefits which are one of the most important parts of delivering the message. The speaker must illustrate them with anecdotes, examples, comparisons, statistics, visual aids, and definitions. One must show successful implementation in other firms and inform the audience what’s in it for them.
Step 5: Call to Action
The speaker must include a call to action and inform the audience what is to be done to actually implement the plan.
Comparative advantage pattern
This is often used for business presentations and the main difference occurs in to satisfy and visualization steps. These steps are used to compare and contrast two or more alternatives or solutions. The speaker must show the listeners which topic is best and they must compare and contrast to determine which method is most suited.
The speech prepared by the speaker must have one goal that is to instigate the audience to act and agree. They can write down what is required of them to do and the ways in which they are going to persuade them to make it right. One must phrase the goal in a declarative statement to motivate the audience. There are two ways to motivate the audience
The first way is to utilize imperative mood as compared to activities, issues, or problems in the work environment, college, and in the community.
The second way is to create a good verbal address to relate the general themes below personal education, professional activities, problems, and issues.
Being an effective speaker is a skill that can be developed by working harder and practicing. The real challenge lies in attracting the listener’s attention and retaining the interest of the public till the end. The motivational speaker must show himself or herself as an influencer and convince people to listen to her/him. It is highly essential to motivate others and must not neglect writing down the main points of speech that will be delivered to the audience. It is highly essential to motivate oneself and be sincere which is the key to success in the motivational speech.
The aim of the motivational speech is to deliver an inspiring message and the core of the message is targeted to improve the lifestyle of the people. For a motivational speaker, it is essential to inspire other people to perform the activity by themselves. The speech can be both short and long. It is important to understand the ways in which the speaker can motivate and inspire the team if he or she is delivering the speech for a managing and leading position. In this case, the motivational speech must provide good training.
Enjoy Custom Speech Topic Assistance
Enjoy Custom Speech Topic AssistanceConsult with professional elocutionists to discover innovative topics
Writer of The Month
Renowned rhetorician with a stellar record
Hire Me Now
Order a premium Research proposal and score your desired grades.
Enjoy 100% error-free speeches
Get your article published in an internationally renowned journal.
Motivational speech structure
The speech can be delivered to the people with the right agreement upon the problem and the solution. The stricture for delivering a motivational speech is standard:
Introduction – The beginning of the speech must include an interesting remark or shocking fact that can grab the attention of the audience. In order to grab the attention of the audience, one must get the attention of the listener. It can include storytelling, joke, quotation, rhetorical question, and statistics. There must be no limitations with the time and can last for one to five minutes.
Argument – This section of speech must include an argument or a position with proper evidence and reasons. The evidence of the reasons highlighted in the speech must be relevant and supported with real-life examples to make the more interesting and informative speech. The speaker must provide facts, evidence, and arguments to retain the interest of the audience. The audience must clearly understand that there is a serious problem that requires an urgent solution. The audience must understand that there is a negative consequence of their action.
Ending – The ending of the speech must be with a call to action.
Motivational Speech Topics
Struggling to find the right motivational speech topic? Need help with the process? We have got you covered. MyAssignmenthelp.com will help you find the right motivational speech topic. Here’s a list of some unique motivational speech topics to help you with the process:
- Understanding the use of risk management in civil engineering
- Understanding the meaning of opportunity cost with respect to daily decision making
- Comparing and contrasting servant leadership and followership
- Understanding the reasons Big Data is relevant to risk management
- Exploring the function of leadership in developing psychological connect
- The impact of public debt on household welfare in Kenya
- The Mayo Clinic and its risk management facility
- How is business continuity management and risk management connected?
- Significance of quality management in forensic science
- Understanding the concept of opportunity costs in businesses
- Analysing the risk management techniques
- How is risk management used in IT?
- Business management diversities: Benefits and possible side effects
- Understanding the educational value of dialogue talks
- Exploring insights from key educational theorists on philosophy of education
- Exploring social justice in education from special education needs and disabilities perspective
- A guide to Kindergarten educational system
- Holistic education as educational theory
- Statement of educational philosophy
- Exploring the issue of inequality in educational system
- Aristotle’s theory and philosophy of education
- Understanding the impact of meditation in improving educational development and academic performance
- Understanding the reasons environmental sustainability is important
- Exploring media’s role in environmental awareness
- Exploring the characteristics of environmental biotechnology
- The environmental ethics and Hindu religion
- Climate change and environmental education
- What drives environmental leadership in corporate organisations?
- The impact of nuclear power on environment
- Meditation as a tool to control negative feelings and emotions
- Ways music mends the mind
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of computers
- How is computer affecting the environment and human life?
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in construction project management
- Exploring existing systems and the future of Artificial Intelligence
- Robots are better than humans: Agree or disagree?
- Exploring the benefits of the internet
- Exploring the significance of robots in the workplace
- Can Internet of Things be the future of the world?
- Understanding the reasons cyber security is important
- An insight into the 5G network technology: An Engineering marvel
- Effect of virtual reality on the workforce, society and environmental sustainability
- Banning cell phones in the workplace is necessary: Agree or disagree?
- An insight into the challenges of maintaining work-life balance
- Exploring science and technology in the modern world
- The philosophy of science
- Impact of leadership in science
- Science fiction and the concept of future
- Effect of science on cinema
- Understanding the role of science in space exploration
You can be assured of getting the best assistance with the topic selection process from the experts at MyAssignmenthelp.com. Drop a mail to avail our services today!
More Related Speech Topics:-