Have you ever started any task without thinking about how it should end or what should be the end result of it? Well, if you have, then it will easier for you to understand what an exploratory essay is. This form of essay is quite different from rest of the types of academic writing. While most of the essay types demand the writers to remain objective and use evidence to accomplish the goal, you start an exploratory essay without any particular end in mind. While writing such essays, you as an essay writer may or may not have a perception of the subject or any particular opinion about the topic. While writing the paper, you allow the research work and your actions determine the results.
Unlike the other essays which aim to showcase the knowledge of the student, an exploratory essay allows the student to explore the subject in their own ways. The purpose of this writing process is to allow the essay writer to learn rather than showing what he/she knows. Here, you start writing without knowing what conclusions you are going to arrive at the end of the essay. Usually, there is a point in the beginning which you need to prove in an essay, but in an exploratory essay, you need to write the whole essay to discover the point.
The exploratory essays are usually assigned to the students when there is a need for them to understand something on their own, rather than learning it in a conventional way from the teachers. Since it is way different from the other forms of essays, it can be little baffling for the students who are doing this for the first time.
There are several points to consider while writing an exploratory essay.
- Firstly, exploratory essays are more about the problem or the question rather than a thesis.
- Secondly, it is more logical to analyze all the possible solutions to the problem in the essay, showing all the pros and cons of those solutions before choosing one.
- And lastly, it is always recommended to write the essay without having any particular conclusion in mind. However, there is the retrospective way of writing an exploratory essay where the conclusion is chosen first, and then the rest of the essay is written to fit the ending.
It can be difficult to get acquainted with this essay paper help procedure, but once you get the hang of it, writing an exploratory essay can be a fun way of learning new things. However, you need to be little careful while choosing the essay topic for your exploratory piece. Since you don't have any particular objective in mind, picking a topic for the essay may appear harder than it usually is. Thankfully, we have enlisted some interesting and debatable topics that can provide enough scope for exercising your exploratory essay writing skills.
- Is adoption a good way of building a family?
- Can single parents raise their kids as well as the parent couples?
- Should single and childless individuals be allowed to adopt?
- Should parents be the primary caretakers and educators of the children?
- What significance does religion impose on parenting and family life?
- How important is having biological children?
- The role of elderly relatives in the family life
- Is running a Marathon race good for your body?
- What is the best diet plan to maintain a healthy weight?
- Should TV commercials use more regular people than super skinny models?
- Effects of early marriage
- Is it a challenge to be raised by same-sex parents?
- What are the challenges of raising a child in a war-torn region?
- Will it be okay to replace teachers with super-intelligent computers?
- How does divorce affect a child’s psychology?
- The effects of terrorism on the society
- What is the relation between financial security and the health of a relationship or marriage?
- Challenges in an interracial marriage
- What are the challenges of marrying someone from a different religion?
- What challenges does a child encounter after knowing he/she is adopted?
- Are dictatorships as bad as they are alleged?
- What should be accountable for a child’s bad behavior: Poor upbringing or genetics?
- How are safe genetically modified foods?
- Can mobile phones cause cancer in the brain?
- The significance of recycling in today’s world?
- Which is better: traditional way of learning or online (or distance) learning?
- Has social media made us more distant from the reality?
- Should college education be free to everyone?
- Should there be a limit on the use of technology is the school premises?
- What is the best technique to prepare for a test?
- How to make “education for all” happen?
- Is it time for the school students to switch to digital textbooks?
- Does consumption of coffee help young people learn better?
- Should young couple get married early to avoid premarital sex temptation?
- What are the effects of being married in your teenage?
- Why does arranged marriage last longer than love marriages?
- Second marriages are more likely to end up in divorce – how true is this statement?
- Who are happier: Single people or people in a relationship?
- Should the authority reduce the amount of sexual content on the television?
- Can music play a crucial role in helping rehabilitation of the prisoners?
- Is China going to be the next superpower in the near future?
- Should running be promoted as an exercise for the obese people?
- Does coffee do more harm than good for pregnant women?
- Is it justified to blame the fast food chains for increasing number of teenage obesity in the world?
- How do students manage time when they have plenty of pending assignments to prepare?
- How much effect will the Brexit results impose on the global politics?
- Why is Uber failing to establish its business in China?
- Does being different from each other help couples have a successful marriage life?
- E-readers and tablets: Do they endorse more harm than good?
- Is it ethical to conduct gene screening?
- The significance of voting in today’s world
- The effect of reality television on the society
- Should cheerleading be a part of the games?
- Should the steroid users be restricted from joining any sports activity?
- Is the current technology too advanced for us?
- Are we getting lazier with the advancement of technology?
- Is it possible to control human mind with chips?
- Is Facebook responsible for the infringement of privacy?
- Is technology stealing the creativity from its users?
- Does the increase in the use of advanced gadgets causing cancer among the users?
- Is golf only meant for the rich in the community?
- Chess is a sedentary indoor game, but why is it considered as a beneficial sports activity?
- Should homosexuality be legalized in every country?
- How fruitful is online dating?
- Are long distance relationships effective?
- Gender equality: Is it real or just a utopian concept?
- How fruitful is art as a profession?
- Why is graffiti considered as an illegal art?
- Who are better in the field of arts: Left-handed persons or right-handed individuals?
- Can music be used to educate people?
- Should there be an ideal length for a feature film?
- How effective music is in treating mental illnesses?
- The connection between music and human psychology?
- Is music appropriate for all ages?
- Can we make genuine friends online?
- How should we stop cyberbullying?
- Should parents monitor their child’s social media activities?
- How important is online privacy?
- Should media personnel be punished for presenting distorted facts and details?
- How safe are the online transactions?
- WhatsApp: Has it made communication easier?
- Is it necessary to regulate the online content?
- Globalization: the advantages and disadvantages
- How effective is the peacekeeping force in maintaining global peace?
- Should Military services be compulsory?
- How ethical is it to judge a person in a foreign country?
- Should the minimum legal age for driving a motor vehicle be reduced?
- Is drug testing in the workplace a violation of individual rights?
- Will it help people be more considerate of law and order if the court proceedings broadcast on TV?
- Is it okay to advertise alcohol? If yes, how it should be presented?
- Should marijuana be legalized?
- Should the capital punishments be banned?
- Does the police force favor lawbreakers from their race?
- Should failed parenting be penalized?
- Should children be rewarded for good conduct?
- The challenges of raising a kid as a single parent
- How can the parents nurture the talents of their children?
- Why is excessive pampering bad for the kids?
- Which is best for the kids: small and nuclear family or big and joint family?
- Are we slowly getting drowned in our own arrogance?
- Should the parents be held responsible for a kid’s bad behavior?
- Why do the schools need the students to wear the uniform?
- The effects of violent video games on children
- Why the incidents of teenage pregnancy increasing every year? Should schools be more into educating students about sex safe?
- Why does the young generation believe breaking the rules is a fun thing to do?
- Is atheism itself a religion?
- Which is more beneficial: Yoga or fasting?
- Is there any health hazard of watching pornography?
- How is peer pressure causing more mental problems among young students?
- Euthanasia: A crime or noble thing to do?
- How can a person build his self-esteem?
- Should medical practices on animals be banned?
- Is it justified to hold the animals captive (in a zoo or any other enclosed environment)?
- How is hunting affecting the world?
- Has education become commercialized?
- Does academic grading help students improve their performance?
- How important are college degrees for success?
- Should the sign language be given equal importance as the foreign languages?
- Should education be privatized?
- Should sports be made compulsory in the tertiary education institutes?
- Should the parents select the career for their child?
- Why there is a disparity in the salary scales among the various professional sectors?
- Does afternoon naps help improve productivity?
- Should there be a strict dress code in the workplace?
- Should the employees be allowed to use their cell phones in the workplace?
- What should be the ideal working hours for the average people?
- Should the recruiting committee have any issue with the candidates having tattoos on their body?
- If every firm looks for experienced candidates, from where should freshers gather their experience?
- Does eating the foods cooked with microwaves increase the risk of cancer?
- Mobile phones cause cancer: How logical is this statement?
- How do vegetarians fulfill their daily requirement of protein?
- Is it possible to retain good health without eating meat?
- Is being broke a habit?
- Binge shopping: Regular habit or a mental condition?
- Understanding the underlying concept of Darwinism
- What was the reason behind the continental splits?
- The application of science during the stone age
- How safe is nuclear energy?
- Can global warming be stopped or is it inevitable?
- Space exploration: Opening new doors of possibilities or wastage of money?
- NASA's moon landing: a Great step in the history of mankind or the biggest hoax till date?
- Is it possible to colonize in the moon or any other planets in the solar system?
- Should adventure sports be banned or encouraged?
- Should there be a punishment for dressing up indecently?
- How safe are high heels?
- Should there be a law against the practice of deforestation?
- The significance of communism in today’s world?
- Can artificial intelligent detect human emotions?
- Artificial intelligence: The next level of technological marvel or a threat to mankind?
- What should be the ideal role of a woman in the society?
As you can notice, most of the topics mentioned in the above list focus do not have a definite answer. It is only through research and understanding one can arrive at the conclusion in this form of an essay. As mentioned previously, the primary objective of an exploratory essay paper is to help the paper writer learn significant details on the given essay topic and have a better understanding of the underlying concept. So, if you are asked to draft an exploratory essay in your school, college or university, it is crucial to choose a topic that provides you with the scope to explore the subject vividly and most importantly learn some useful lessons while working on the essay.
The Essay Topics Help
Specialist Essay services to help you achieve A+ Grade!
Writer of The Month
Last essay passed with distinction
Hire Me Now
Use Our Free Essay Typer Tool to Get Essay on Any Topics
Make your essay error-free.
Get your article published in an internationally renowned journal.
Having trouble drafting your essay with limited knowledge? Delegate the task to MyAssignmenthelp.com experts and submit a remarkable essay in no time
It has been observed that a number of students in Australia and other parts of the world struggle to prepare an essay on a given essay topic. While there are multiple reasons for such unfortunate events, a significant lack of knowledge on the given topic prevents the students from preparing an impressive essay when they are asked. At MyAssignmenthelp.com, we acknowledge the problem that the students go through on a regular basis, and to make the essay writing service that experiences a lot smoother for them, our team of custom essay writers have designed a few custom essay writing services that not only help the students finish their due essays effectively, but also help them achieve higher grades with ease.
We have a team of more than 4000 essay writers who are quite experienced in the professional essay writing field. So even if you think the essay writing topic is too difficult, our essay paper writers can solve it without any hassle. There is a range of essay paper writing services at MyAssignmenthelp.com that particularly focus on the specific needs of the students. Our team is filled with fast essay typers, skilled essay editors and experienced essay proofreaders who allow us to deliver your essays on time with zero errors and zero traces of plagiarism. Also, you don’t need to spend a lot to get the support of our PhD qualified writers. Most of our services cost a nominal amount, which is well within the budget of almost every student.
Don’t let your challenges stop you from achieving great feats. Place an order with MyAssignmenthelp.com today and get rid of your academic woes with ease.