Bounce Fitness will serve the corporations in the city centres of Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, helping them to become more productive, while lowering their overall costs with innovative wellness programs and strategies.
Bounce Fitness is based on two simple facts:
· Healthy employees are more productive than chronically ill employees
· It costs less to prevent injuries or illnesses than to treat them after they occur.
Traditional endeavours to corporate health care are quite reactive. Corporations wait until after staff have been ill or injured, and then pay for the necessary treatments. The Bounce Fitness approach, emphasises prevention and good health promotion, and is much more proactive. At Bounce Fitness, we tie worker productivity directly to the health care issue. We believe that traditional approaches to the current health care crisis are misdirected.
Bounce Fitness contends that by helping employees change their behaviour patterns and choose healthier lifestyles, the health care costs to corporations will be considerably reduce through increased staff productivity, reduce absenteeism and turnover, reduced worker’s compensation claims and a healthier, more motivated staff.
Current economic and demographic changes will make health care issues worse. The environmental factors and the local competitive situation is a clear message to Bounce Fitness. The time is right for a Bounce Fitness initiative to promote its services through an effective advertising campaign with the following objectives
· Each of its centres will serve the community with quality, comprehensive, unique and distinctive health programs and services.
· Staff will expand the preventive services offered while improving the quality of life among participants through health and fitness services using state of the art equipment and practices
· Reflecting the needs of its members through value and outcome effectiveness.
Sample of current advertisement campaign: