Brief overview of Morrisons, its Business environment & relationship marketing they are in in the case study. It should be present the issues to be discussed and the order in which they will appear.
Relationship marketing and customer retention
- Evaluate how relationship marketing can help to retain customers.
- Application of Key customer relationship managements CRM models (Theoretical and not referring to Morrisons in the case study)
- Between relationship marketing and customer retention what is their similarity.
- Why, What & How is that useful to use this model to retain customers
- Why are model useful to evaluate.
Evaluation of customer relationship management process
- Using IDIC Model to evaluate Morrisons in last time base on the case study.
- Identifying: Did Morrisons identify their customers in the case study?
- How well is Morrisons identifying customers?
- Compare with Morrison’s competitors of their current situations.
- Discuss areas for recommendation where Morrison in the past.
- Compare and Contrast in critical writing (Issues & Comparisons)
- Evaluate how effective Morrisons is in retaining its customers compared to TWO Main UK competitors currently.
- Flexibility to use a variety of models such as Gummeson, Peppers and Rogers etc. to Evaluate and recommend best practice.
Task 2: (Solely base on Morrisons in the case study)
Why and how Morrisons need to create value proposition for customers in case study.
Morrisons’ customer value chain and value proposition (Only case studies on theory)
- Application of Customer value chain (CVC Model)
- Focus upon the 5 primary stages of CVC as outline by BUTTLE
- If Morrisons had applied CVC on case study, have they done well? If not good enough, suggest full recommendation.
- Outline how Morrisons could apply Relationship Marketing concepts in order to increase the total value propositions of the new loyalty card.
- Loyalty card in case study = value proposition (7Ps) focus only those relevant in the case study.