1. Identification and discussion of the chosen company's structure, products and services under consideration
2. Operations and functionality: Identify and discuss
a. The current processes
b. Any gaps and what is not working properly
c. Which specific issues that the new system will fix
3. Discuss what constitutes an Information Systems (IS) Strategy and explain why such strategy is needed as part of the overall organisational strategy.
4. Discuss why the organisation may experience difficulties in developing an Information Systems Strategy. As part of your answer you should suggest solutions to the difficulties you discuss.
5. With reference to your studies on Information Systems failures:
a. Analyse the typical problems that might be expected to arise within Information Systems projects.