This assessment is designed to assess your understanding the firm’s human resource strategies, requiring you to investigate its suitability in supporting an organization to achieve its strategic objectives.
1. The Company would be assigned to you by the tutor in the class.
2. A comprehensive overview of the organisation including history, background, product & service, organisational structure and organisational operations
3. Critically analyse company’s existing objectives with evidences and justifications
4. Critically evaluate company’s existing business strategy with evidences and justifications
5. Identify and discuss the company’s current human resource strategy/practices/polices with evidences
6. Analyse the relationship between company’s HR strategy/practices/policies and the Business strategy as discussed in the textbook/ literature/ class discussion.
7. Describe how the integrated HR strategy/practices/policies contribute to the achievement of the organisational objectives and what it fails to address?
8. Discuss company’s culture (by using any two models from the slides presented in the class Week 5)
9. Evaluate the link between the HR strategy/policies/practices, organisational culture and organisational structure 10. From your analysis, discuss the implications for the HR managers and recommendations.