Upon consulting with your client, the following salient facts became evident:
1. Nangula is employed as a researcher at one of the tertiary institutions in Windhoek, Namibia.
2. Given the exorbitant and high market prices for immovable properties in Windhoek, your client could not qualify for a home loan or mortgage bond with any financial institution or commercial bank. She had no choice but to rent a one-bed-room flat in a recently developed suburb on the outskirts of the capital. Still, the rent is unreasonably high, regard being had to your client’s income and purchase power.
3. Further, it is your client’s instructions that herself and other leaders of YCAH have held several meetings with representatives of the Namibian government as well as the line Ministries in order to discuss and find a durable solution to the housing crisis in Namibia. To this end, a number of resolutions were taken: one of them was that the Namibian Government, and more specifically the line Ministry, has agreed and undertaken to implement and operationalize the rent control system in accordance with the existing and binding laws.
4. Pursuant to the above resolution and undertaking by the line Ministry, your client and her Movement were requested to nominate individuals who could be appointed at Rent Control Boards across the country. Without any delays, your client and her colleagues forwarded the names of proposed members to the Ministry in April this year.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your client instructs you that in July 2018, the line Ministry has since repudiated and negated on its earlier commitments and undertakings as they have expressly indicated that they are no longer willing and able to implement the rent control system as per the existing legislation. The ground given by the Ministry is simply that the implementation thereof is practically impossible.
Your client is aggrieved by the Ministry’s unjustified and irrational conduct and instructs you to explore the available legal remedies to assert her rights.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2021). Commercial Law. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/200432-commercial-law/breach-of-covenant-a-case-of-ms-nangula.html.
"Commercial Law." My Assignment Help, 2021, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/200432-commercial-law/breach-of-covenant-a-case-of-ms-nangula.html.
My Assignment Help (2021) Commercial Law [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/200432-commercial-law/breach-of-covenant-a-case-of-ms-nangula.html
[Accessed 20 April 2021].
My Assignment Help. 'Commercial Law' (My Assignment Help, 2021) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/200432-commercial-law/breach-of-covenant-a-case-of-ms-nangula.html> accessed 20 April 2021.
My Assignment Help. Commercial Law [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/200432-commercial-law/breach-of-covenant-a-case-of-ms-nangula.html.
Myassignmenthelp.com is the best paper writing service providing help on all types of academic papers be it essays, dissertations, thesis, homework/coursework and others. All the papers are multiple checked for accuracy of solutions and rid of any instance of plagiarism through plagiarism detection tools. We provide research paper topic ideas, research project ideas along with other papers. We offer proofreading, ghost writing and editing help on all papers.
Answer: Comparison of Guidelines provided by the White’s Biblical and Caux Round Table principles Similarities: The main standard of Caux Round Table is to regard partner past stakeholders by regarding hobbies of as well as acts with reasonableness and genuineness towards, its representatives, contenders, more extensive groups, Clients and the suppliers. This standard is similar to the ‘Just Weight’ which is a biblical rule o...Read More
Answers: a) While answering the question “why a battered woman does not leave the relation” can addressed in the following way: Firstly, a batterer often uses controlling behavior apart from physical violence which can harm the women or their children and a loss of housing, healthcare, employment or standard of living and secondly, leaving the relation often does not cause an elimination of the risks, but instead create new ones for...Read More
Answer: The Uganda Human Rights Commission mandates, achievements and challenges The mandates of the Uganda Human Rights Commission UHRC include to receive and investigate cases of human rights violations, to create and maintain the awareness of the constitution of the country and to give annual progress and status of the human rights in the country. The commission has achieved its mandate for example in the expansion of services to cover mos...Read More
Answers: Part 1 Case In the case Great Ormond Street Hospital v Constance Yates, Chris Gard, Charles Gard, a baby boy was born in London. The infant boy had rare inherent disorder, mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome (MDDS). The mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome causes brain damage and failure of the muscles. There is no treatment of mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome and it causes death in infancy. This Charlie Gard case converted deb...Read More
Answer: Introduction The report is going to discuss about the ongoing conflict in the western region of Sudan, which is native land of the Fur, Masalit and Zaghawa as well as nomadic tribes who are ethnically black and religiously Muslim. Besides, it will elaborate areas of violating human rights and the role of NGOs serving the community under this crisis. As acknowledged by the researchers and various sources the central reason behind such ...Read More
Just share requirement and get customized Solution.
Our writers make sure that all orders are submitted, prior to the deadline.
Using reliable plagiarism detection software, Turnitin.com.We only provide customized 100 percent original papers.
Feel free to contact our assignment writing services any time via phone, email or live chat. If you are unable to calculate word count online, ask our customer executives.
Our writers can provide you professional writing assistance on any subject at any level.
Our best price guarantee ensures that the features we offer cannot be matched by any of the competitors.
Get all your documents checked for plagiarism or duplicacy with us.
Get different kinds of essays typed in minutes with clicks.
Calculate your semester grades and cumulative GPa with our GPA Calculator.
Balance any chemical equation in minutes just by entering the formula.
Calculate the number of words and number of pages of all your academic documents.
Our Mission Client Satisfaction
It was perfect I don\'t have to get it redone really on point and very happy with it thanks so much. You guys are a lifesaver
Good work from them!! Great service!! They didn’t make me wait on my work I got it on time!!
a great work. to be honest i was\'t sure if the expert would get everything right, but it turned really well.
The work has been done properly, exactly as required. I\'m very happy with it. Thanks to the expert for such a masterpiece.