1. Eukaryotic chromosomes are made from a material called chromatin. Explain what chromatin is and describe the chromatin structure of eukaryotic chromosomes.
2. Describe the changes in chromatin structure that occur during mitosis.
3. Explain the mechanism of mitotic chromosome separation (anaphase), and include in your answer the following terms: centromere, centrosome, kinetochore, sister chromatids and spindle fibres.
4. Define what is interphase and explain what is happening during this part of cell cycle.
5. What can the percentage of total cells in each phase of cell cycle tell you about the duration of each phase?