1. Email Cover Letter
1. Cover Letter Email
Mr. Rex has to write an email cover letter, include a subject line that enables the hiring manager to recognize who you are and the job for which you are applying.
2. Ritz Inc. is a dealer of Automotive Spare Parts, has to write to a company to see if they could get the latest catalogue, prices and the most competitive quotes. The letter writer clearly states the brief company profile, his needs, ask price for specific products and the volume.
3. Requesting information about Accommodations
1. As manager of the Omega hotel where the customer wants to change set a booking back two weeks, write a letter informing her that the hotel is unable to grant the request.
2. When you arrived at the hotel where you had made vacation reservations, you were told that the room you'd reserved was not available, though they had a smaller one in another building, which you were forced to accept. Write the hotel's management explaining how your family was inconvenienced.
4. Pigeon Corp. is offering a position of Assistant Sales Manager. The letter would include the title of role, duties, date of commencement of employment working hours, days, holidays, overtime, monthly salary plus benefits, Notice period, Training Period, etc. A letter offering a job would invite questions if anything is not clear about the terms and conditions of employment, and ask for written confirmation of acceptance. The applicant would be asked to return one signed copy with their confirmation, and keep the other for their own records.
5. New-Employee announcement letter Assume that Mr. Sally (Sales Department) and Mr. Martin (Accounts Department) are the
newly appointed employees in your company. Write a letter to express your pleasure at announcing the arrival of two new employees. Give a brief background on both of the newcomers, and close the letter by adding what you think the two new employees will bring to the Company.
6. Sales inquiry
Select a local company ,student, organization or university office that provides a useful service-something for which you can collect information fairly easily. Write a sales letter that pitches the service to a potential customer.
7. Follow- Up Letter to previous Sale As a Manager of Cosmetic products selling Company, write a follow up to a previous sales.
The letter has to start by thanking the customer for the prior business and reassure that your company will continue to provide quality products. Close the letter by mentioning that you are enclosing a list of latest products available in your company and encourage the customer to call if they have any questions.
8. The Minutes
As a secretary of Labour Union Executive Council, prepare the Minutes of a special meeting of the Labour Union Executive Council.
The minutes of the meeting should contain the following information: Heading: The name of the meeting or group/place/time Presence: list of members present list of members absent and their apologies for absence Minutes of last meeting: whether they were read confirmed and signed (specify date of minutes being approved)Subjects discussed: listed one below the other is given a summary of discussion and decision taken
Subject line: Accountant Position – Rex Ashley
Dear Hiring manager,
I have read your advertisement regarding the job post of an accountant in the “Daily Times” newspaper.
In my job as Accountant for ABC organization, I have nearly 4 years of experience in two big companies. Further, I have a degree of Chartered accountant from the recognised Institute of Chartered Accountants.
I have also completed the basic computer course and few software related crash courses from recognised institution, which, I believe, will be an additional qualification for the mentioned post.
My resume is attached herewith that will provide you with any further information that you may need. If I can provide you with any further details regarding my qualifications, and background, kindly let me know.
I am looking forward to get a positive response from you. Thank you for your concern.
4/10, Saeed Khalifa Street,
United Arab Emirates
+971 4286 1124
XYZ Machinery & Co.,
Date: 20th April 2017
Ritz Inc Automobiles,
Sheikh Abdul Street,
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Subject: Requesting for price and quotation
Dear Mr. David,
This is to bring your kind attention that we are engaged in dealing of automobile spare parts for various high-end car models all over UAE and our registered office is situated at Abu Dhabi. We urgently require the following parts for various cars:
We request you to please regard this matter on urgent basis and provide us with the latest catalogue available with you along with the prices for the above mentioned products and the quotation price. We would also like to know the condition and terms of payment as soon as possible as we are about to complete the deadline very soon. If the quoted price and the terms of payment match with our requirement, we would like to place an order for minimum 100 pieces for each product.
Your earliest action in this matter will be highly appreciated.
Mr. Habib Sheikh
Ritz Inc Automobiles
Omega hotel and resort
Date: 17th April 2017
Mr. John Stewart
2/4, New Road Down town,
Subject: Regret for not able to make the necessary changes
Thank you for your request letter dated 15th April 2017 regarding the alteration in the arrangement that were booked by you on 2nd April 2017.
We apologize to inform you that the requested alterations in the booking are not possible as there are no room available on the said date.
However, we can provide you with the smaller sized room in our hotel on that date or else you can opt for similar room at the same fare with same facilities in the adjacent building that is our branch hotel.
Hoping to get a positive response from you so that, we can get the opportunity to serve you
Mr. Alam Sheikh
Omega hotel and Resort
Omega Hotel and Resort,
2. Request Letter for Information Related to Pricing
Date: 22nd April 2017
Mr. John Stewart
2/4, New Road Down town,
On 20th April I along with my family stayed in your hotel, Omega Hotel and Resort in room number 208. As I already mentioned to your attendant that the accommodation was not up to the satisfaction level in the following ways:
- I already communicated regarding the alteration of my requirement, however, I have not provided with my preference
- The room that was provided was small in size and it was very much uncomfortable for accommodating the family in that room.
- Moreover, instead of prior intimation, we were forced to accept that room as they did not have any room available as per our requirement
- In addition, when we requested for moving on to another bigger room, we were informed that it was not possible
- We have contacted you many times for making some alternative arrangement, however no one shown-up proper concern regarding this matter
It was implied term under the contract that the accommodation offered will be of a standard of quality and standard that is reasonably expected from this price and type of hotel. Moreover, it is implied that the services will be provided with due care and facilities as per the Consumer Protection Act.
Therefore, I am legally entitled to get the refund amounting to at least 50% of my payment towards the accommodation.
Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.
Mr. John Stewart
Ms. Charlie Hudson
1-A/19, Alpine street,
Dear Ms. Hudson,
Pigeon Corp. is please to inform you that you have been selected for the post of Assistant Sales Manager in our company. Your experience and skills will be an ideal fit and additional benefit for managing the sales division.
As per our previous discussion, your joining date will be 2nd may, 2017. Other terms and conditions attached with the job are as follows:
- There will be a probationary period of Six month and you will get the confirmation after six months only, if we find your service beneficial to the company
- During the probation period you will be paid at $15,000 per month. However after getting confirmation, you will be paid at $20,000 per month
- You will get the additional benefit of full medical coverage for your family through the employee benefit plan
- Pigeon Corp. offers their employees a flexible paid-time weekly off apart from the 12 casual leaves, 10 sick leaves and 5 personal leaves per year. The casual leave will accrue at the rate of one per month for 1styear of service and then it will increase based on the tenure of service.
- During the probation period, you will be provided with 15 days training
- You have to provide and serve 60 days notice period before leaving the job
If you accept this offer, please acknowledge us through signing the second copy of this offer letter and return to the registered address of the office. After receiving your acknowledgment, we will send you the enrolment forms for the employee benefit with the details of the available benefits.
We are looking forward to welcome you in the team of Pigeon Corp.
If you have any other queries regarding the terms and conditions of the employment or if I can provide you with any additional information, kindly feel free to let us know.
Mr. Neil Johnson
Managing Director, HR
To: All the employees,
We are pleased to announce that Mr. Sally and Mr. Martin will join us from 2nd May 2017 to fill in the vacant position in Sales department and accounts department respectively. Sally has over three years of experience as sales manager and Martin has five years of experience as the accountant.
Sally will work under the senior sales manager Mr. John and will be responsible for handling and managing the sales projection, sales queries and smooth sales operation. On the other hand, Martin will work under the senior accountant Mr. Nathan and will be responsible for preparing the journal entries, assisting in preparation of financial statements and managing other accounting related tasks.
As the sales of the company is rapidly going-up over the last six months, Sally’s service will assist the company to achieve smooth sales operation and making arrangements for timely deliveries. On the other hand, Martin will assist Mr. Nathan in preparing the annual reports as managing all the accounting tasks alone by him is quite a burden for him.
3. Request Letter for Information Related to Accommodation
Mr. John Hudson, HR Manager,
Dear Mr. Davidson,
It is our great pleasure to writing to your university. Your university is one among the best for providing education related services and maintaining the quality standards. We would like to inform you that our company, XYZ Educare deals in the products related to the requirement of education sectors, for instances, computers, laptops, printers and many other products required by the students.
The standard of quality for our products effectively matches to the requirements of your institution. Moreover, we have service centres all over UAE and we are planning for opening further branches.
We ensure the quality at the cheapest possible rate and moreover, we are offering you a discount of 20% for the initial order lot.
In case any clarification or enquiry, please feel free to communicate us.
Hoping for a positive response from your end
XYZ Educare, UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Dear Mr. Hudson,
We would like to thank you for your consideration and for purchasing out products. It was a great pleasure dealing with you and we are hoping for healthy business relations for further dealings. We ensure you to provide with the best quality cosmetic products with the best possible discount and flexible payment cycle.
We would further like to inform you regarding the newly arrived products and price range of those products:
Eye make-up remover
Removes eye make-up gently
$ 200 for 50 ml
Soothes the skin while removing make-up
Sensitive and oily skin
$150 for 60 ml
Safe sun day cream
Protects the skin from ultra-violet ray
All type of skin
$ 220 for 30 ml
Regenerating face scrub
Cleans-off the dust and impurities
Normal to oily skin
$ 150 for 90 ml
Feel free to contact us if you have any queries regarding the products or any queries related to future orders. We would like to assure that you will get the satisfied services that will enable you to get the true value for your expense.
Mr. Johnson Bartlier
Sales Manager, XYZ cosmetics Pvt. Ltd
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Dubai, 20th April 2017, Minute of special meeting for the Labour Union Executive Council
Representatives: Habib Sheikh, Councillor of the board and John Rowling, assistant councillor
Trade Union Representative: Patrick Holmes, the Union leader, Kevin Craig, Neil Evans, Karren Connon, Maclay Davidson
Officers in attendance: Evan Leonard (Chief Executive), Stewart Gorman (Director general), Gayle Capstick (HR head), Jeff Criuth (Personnel manager), Fred Hudson (Organizational development and Social care Head)
Apologies for the absence were communicated on behalf of the Steve Coull (Councillor general), Jim Middleton (HR assistant), Malone Koll (Director)
Minute of last meeting
The committee at the last meeting held on 15th February 2017 dealt with –
Karen Davidson, the Director General whilst noting that the Council was shifting to digital pay slips asked the labours and Trades Union whether they could advertise by means of pay inserts. In response, Jeff Criuth suggested that there was a decision of Committee which expressed that Trades Union cannot use this means of advertising.
The committee resolved
- Noting that the Chief Executive will assure that a meeting held between the management committee and the trade unions in previous course
- Noting the minutes
- Instructing Mr. Jeff Criuth to offer all the members of the committee with the report copy and the decision taken regarding the payslip insert advertisement
There would be a change in the wage policy and the overtime policy of the workers and the policy structured with regard to the concern of the workers. Further, the decision was taken through the voting of the workers. The consideration was also given to the service quality that to be provided to the workers.
The committee resolved
Noting that the Chief Executive will take the final decision after reviewing the circumstances regarding the changes
Date of next meeting
The committee noted that the next meeting will be held on 25th June 2017 at 10 am at the registered office.
- Gayle Capstick, HR Manager
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2021). Suggestions For SEO Meta Keys, Description, Title, Keyword, And H1 Heading. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/com507-commercial-correspondence/accountant-position.html.
"Suggestions For SEO Meta Keys, Description, Title, Keyword, And H1 Heading." My Assignment Help, 2021, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/com507-commercial-correspondence/accountant-position.html.
My Assignment Help (2021) Suggestions For SEO Meta Keys, Description, Title, Keyword, And H1 Heading [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/com507-commercial-correspondence/accountant-position.html
[Accessed 22 February 2024].
My Assignment Help. 'Suggestions For SEO Meta Keys, Description, Title, Keyword, And H1 Heading' (My Assignment Help, 2021) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/com507-commercial-correspondence/accountant-position.html> accessed 22 February 2024.
My Assignment Help. Suggestions For SEO Meta Keys, Description, Title, Keyword, And H1 Heading [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2021 [cited 22 February 2024]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/com507-commercial-correspondence/accountant-position.html.