Task One – Written Report
1.Conduct a probing interview with your client to gather information on:
- Current operational practices
- Business goals and objectives
- Strategic mission of the organisation
- The Current technology used in the organisation
- The process flow of the organisation
2.Create a report on the scenario provided above and include the following information
- Vision and strategic mission of the organisation
- Key stakeholders and their requirements
- Business objective
- Define the Technical requirements, consider the following:
Task Two – Written Report
1.You are required to develop a gap report to compare the current operational practices against the reviewed strategic plan. In you report include the following:
- the limitations and improvement opportunities
- advantages and disadvantages of the current and proposed system
- determine the required changes, objectives and implications of the changes
Task Three – Written Report
Create an action plan to implement the required changes that you have identified in your gap report created in assessment task 2. In you action plan include the following information for each component of the system:
- Implementation Methods
Task Four – Written Questions
1.What are the principles of writing an action plan?
2.Define three (3) real benefits of planning.
3.Detail three (3) different activities and interventions you could implement to assist with change management process.
4.What is meant by Risk Analysis
5.What should you consider when creating an action plan (the action planning model)?
Describe the steps you would take when preparing an action plan