Assessment Title: SWOT Analysis and Strategies for Carbonated Soft Drink Brand
Based on the information of main brand (focus on corporate brand, for instance, The Coca-Cola Company) you analysed in assessment 2, you are required to thoroughly scan the internal (strengths and weaknesses) and the external (opportunities and threats) environments (commonly called SWOT Analysis) of the main brand and suggest strategies to mitigate risk and materialise the opportunities. Please note that this assessment is based on the activities performed in assessment 2 and some secondary research, so there is no need to do market visits for this assessment.
You are required to perform the following tasks:
1. Conduct a thorough external environmental scan of your main brand (of assessment
2) using political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal (PESTEL) analysis
2. From PESTEL analysis, identify key forces (opportunities and threats) that may affect your brand strategy
3. Conduct a thorough internal environmental scan of your main brand and analyse elements of organisational culture, vision, mission, values, long term strategic orientation and capabilities (core competence and resources)
4. From the analysis of the internal environment, identify key strengths and vulnerabilities (weakness) that may affect your brand performance
5. Summarise your findings in the form of a table
6. Suggest how you can use your Strengths to mitigate the effect of Threats and materialise the Opportunities. Also, recommend strategies to strengthen your Weaknesses and avoid Threats by utilising Opportunities. Report Format and Specific Tasks
The following format can be used to present the findings:
1. Introduction: Summary of your report structure, introduce the concept of SWOT analysis and its importance for effective strategy formulation.
2. Background: Provide a brief summary of the selected corporate brand, its market share, global presence and key competitors. Use secondary information sources (with appropriate citations) to retrieve information.
3. SWOT Analysis: Conduct a thorough external and internal environmental analysis of the selected corporate brand. Use secondary information sources to identify key factors from the PESTEL model that may affect the brand strategies. Also, the information provided on the brand website and other secondary sources can be used to reflect on the internal environment of the brand. Internal environmental forces may include, but not limited to, organisational culture, vision, mission, values, long term strategic orientation, products and services, business partners, and capabilities (core competence and resources) (Subject Learning Outcome 1, 2, 3 & 5)
4. TOWS Matrix Strategies: Explain in details how organisational abilities (Strengths) can be used to pursue potential Opportunities and counter disabilities (Weaknesses) and threats. Use the TOWS matrix tool provided in Appendix B for a succinct description of particular strategies.
5. Conclusion: Summarise key findings of your study and limitations, if any, concerning strategies suggested in the TOWS matrix section.A
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2020). Fundamentals Of Marketing. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mkt7005-fundamentals-of-marketing.
"Fundamentals Of Marketing." My Assignment Help, 2020, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mkt7005-fundamentals-of-marketing.
My Assignment Help (2020) Fundamentals Of Marketing [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mkt7005-fundamentals-of-marketing
[Accessed 09 August 2020].
My Assignment Help. 'Fundamentals Of Marketing' (My Assignment Help, 2020) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mkt7005-fundamentals-of-marketing> accessed 09 August 2020.
My Assignment Help. Fundamentals Of Marketing [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2020 [cited 09 August 2020]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mkt7005-fundamentals-of-marketing.
MyAssignmenthelp.com has some of the best subject matter experts who can suggest you a list of best essay research paper topics. You don’t need to worry from now on about interesting essay topics to research. You can ask our team of experts and let them know your interest area. If you have any confusion regarding the structure of the research paper, ask for a samples from the experts. The experts will show you a few examples of a research paper. Further, you can study them while writing your college research paper.
Answer: Identify and evaluate the social media marketing strategy for Kylie Cosmetics Introduction The presentation will identify and evaluate the social media marketing strategy used by Kylie cosmetics Kylie Cosmetics Company of America is chosen for this presentation The Cosmetic firm is considered to be the fastest-growing beauty brands of the nation The company provides wide range of cosmetics and beauty products Comp...Read More
Answer: Introduction: The International marketing can be essentially described as a step which is generally undertaken by an enterprise in order to extend the overall operations around the globe. In regard to this, the International marketing as a strategy can be defined as the overall strategy adopted by the enterprise to expand in the market and to be able to establish the operations successfully. The previous assessment identified the suit...Read More
Answers: Introduction Marketing principles or the principles of marketing are considered as marketing concepts which companies utilize an operative marketing approach. They are identified as principles upon which companies construct product promotion policies. Business organizations employ the marketing principles for the effective advancement and endorsement of goods, products or services. Marketing is the aspect of business that is hi...Read More
Answer: Introduction The intervention of government in the market depends on various conditions. The intervention of government in the business practices is a means of controlling unnecessary activities in the market where business organisations operates their operations against each other. The government also intervene in the economy when market faces tough situation related to demand and supply or facing challenges in coping with inflation ...Read More
Answer: Introduction Marketing play a vital role for the growth and development of the company. Most of the organizations or companies have adopted effective marketing strategies that help the organization to grow in the competitive market in an effective and efficient manner. International market included high opportunities and threat. The companies entered in the global market to grab the opportunities. It support the organization to cover ...Read More
Just share Requriment and get customize Solution.
Our writers make sure that all orders are submitted, prior to the deadline.
Using reliable plagiarism detection software, Turnitin.com.We only provide customized 100 percent original papers.
Feel free to contact our assignment writing services any time via phone, email or live chat.
Our writers can provide you professional writing assistance on any subject at any level.
Our best price guarantee ensures that the features we offer cannot be matched by any of the competitors.
Get all your documents checked for plagiarism or duplicacy with us.
Get different kinds of essays typed in minutes with clicks.
Calculate your semester grades and cumulative GPa with our GPA Calculator.
Balance any chemical equation in minutes just by entering the formula.
Calculate the number of words and number of pages of all your academic documents.
Our Mission Client Satisfaction
Awesome work. Awesome response time. Very thorough & clear. Love the results I get with MAH!
Work was done in a timely manner took it through grammarly checked for plagiarism very well satisfied
Great work for the short notice given. Thank you for never disappointing and helping out.
I received a full point on the assignment. Thank you for all the help with the assignment.